Hiding

The next morning I woke up and Saxton was gone. Then there was a beautiful aroma that floated through my room. I sat up and walked out. "Hey Lola." Saxton was wearing a apron cooking in the kitchen. "Wow. Hi." I said surprised. He turned and I realized he was completely naked under the apron. I walked to him and he was cooking a omelet. I came behind him wrapping my arms around him. "That looks good baby." I told him slipping my hand underneath the apron and running my hands along his abs. "Thanks. I wanted to surprise you but you're quite the early bird." He said chuckling. "Yea a little." I murdered letting my hands go down just a little above his pelvis. "I will get some drinks" I told him letting go. "Okay cool.." he said and begun bouncing. His but was so firm and nice. "So can I ask why you're naked?" I asked pulling orange juice out. "I thought it would be nice.." he said turning his head and standing in at a pose. "Oh. Okay." I laughed sitting at the island. "Am I not cut enough?" He asked going back to cooking. "No you are." I giggled.

After our amazing breakfast, we got dressed. "So what's the agenda for today?" Saxton asked watching me make my bed. "I want to take you shopping." He added coming behind me. "Why?" I asked tossing the pillows. "I want to pick out some pieces for you." He said wrapping his arms around me. "You don't have to." I turned so we were facing. "But I want to." He said rubbing my lower back. I held his shoulders. "Wow you are so pretty." He whispered before kissing me.

"So how cool is it that you personally know Dante Porgo?" Saxton asked as we walked into a nice restaurant. "Not much. He's a dick." I simply said. "Hello. Seats for two?" The waitress asked. "Yes Miss." Saxton said politely. We followed the lady and we were seated at a booth. "Drinks?" She asked smiling. "I will just take a water." I simply said. "Me too." Saxton said. "Alright I will be back with those." She said leaving. "Not Dante..he's one of my idols!" Saxton said gushing. This would be cute if I actually only knee Dante on a friendly level. "Invite him over tonight!" Saxton said excited. "Ew why?" I asked smiling. "So me and him can talk.. I'm sure he's dating someone so he can invite her as well and it can be a double date!" He said as if he had it already thought out.

"Hey let me talk to you." I told Dante as he came to my house. "Okay?" He asked. "Don't tell him we are sexual. He looks up to you, a lot." I softly said. "Alright. What do I get?" He asked smirking. "Me." I giggled. "When's he leaving?" He asked stepping closer. "Tomorrow night." I whispered as he hugged me. "Okay. You can spend the night and we will have fun tomorrow." He said. "Deal." I said and he followed me to the living room. "Hey sir!" Saxton said standing up excited.

"Yea. Try to build your own weath." Dante ended as him and Saxton parted at the door. "Bye Lola." Dante called. Saxton walked back into the living room and went to me kissing me hard. I held his sides and he picked me up. I wrapped my legs around him giggling as he kissed down my neck.

The next morning I woke up and just stared at the ceiling. Saxton was cuddling me on my side snoring lightly. We had sex. The second guy I've been with since the accident and the third in my whole life. Saxton stirred and faced the other way. I wiped my face with my hand.

"Hey hun." Saxton said coming into the living room. "Hey." I smiled closing the oven. He came over and hugged me. "Last night was great." He said holding me for a second. It was. He was big.. Italian guys I swear. But Saxton was a normal big whereas Dante is abnormally huge. Saxton picked me up and sat me on the counter. "Saxton. I can't let the food burn." I giggled as he sucked my neck. Then I heard the door opened. "Honey I'm home! " it was my mom. I jumped off the counter as she walked around the corner. "Oh hello!" She said surprised walking around the corner. "Hi mom." I said awkwardly moving from Saxton. "Hi ma'am." Saxton said walking to my mom. "Hello. Are you the man in my daughters life?" She asked grinning. "Yes ma'am." Saxton said and I mentally groaned. "You're adorable. How come you were hiding him?" My mom asked. Because he's not the one I'm hiding. "How old are you?" She asked holding Saxton's hand. "20 ma'am." Saxton said grinning. "Nice. You are welcomed here."my mom said and kissed him on his cheek. My mom is a typical black mom so the fact she is cool with this is crazy.

"I'm still freaked out my mom didn't care." I told Saxton on the ride to the airport. "It's because I'm adorable. You heard her." He said cocky. "Don't be cocky." I laughed. "So when can I come back down baby?" He asked lightly slapping my thigh. I had on shorts so his soft hand felt nice. "I don't know. When do you want to come back?" I asked as we stopped at a red light. "Few weeks maybe?" He softly said. "I will check my schedule and you can tell me yours. I can fly you to me sometimes too. " he said softly. "This next weekend I will be in dubai.." he said looking at me. "I will have to check some things." I said driving as the light turned green. "Okay baby.. " he said moving his hand to his phone. "I want to be around you a lot." He softly said. "Aw. You're so sweet." I told him laying my hand on his arm. "I know." He said and we both laughed.

"Hey."Dante said opening his door. "Ready for a surprise?" He asked letting me in. "Sure." I said awkward.