Doggy

I walked into Dante's house and laid my bag on the ground. All the lights were off and it looked like nobody was here. I went to the stairs and that's when I saw him. Dante was in tight leather pants with a long wig in his hand. I got wet watching him. It's been awhile since we really went deep into this. "Get the fuck out of your cloths and get into the room." He said slow and harsh. He turned and walked into the room. I pulled off my cloths as I ran up the steps. I ran into the room and he came to me grabbing my neck. He kissed me roughly and the door closed. It was dark. He let go of me and clapped. The red lights came on and he went to the drawers. "I got you something." He said pulling something out. It was a collar. He put it around my neck and snapped it on. "Get on your knees." He demanded. I slowly bent down and he pulled his pants down. He grabbed my jaw roughly pulling me closer to him. I grabbed his waist and he guided himself into my mouth. My lips stretched over it and he grabbed the back of my head with his two hands as he pumped furiously. I gagged uncontrollably but it turned me on more. He pulled out quick and yanked my head back. Saliva pooled out of my mouth. He moved forward putting himself into my mouth once again going rough. My mouth begun to hurt but I wasn't gonna dare say that.  He pulled out and I fell slightly exhausted. "Sit up straight!" He demanded and I did. He grabbed the collar and pulled me over to the leather chair. He pushed me on it and propped my legs up. His fingers slowly traced around my core. "That's my pussy." He said and stuck his fingers in his mouth. I knew what was coming. He put a finger in and I groaned. "You want me to fuck your little pussy huh?" He asked sticking another finger in. "Yes sir." I said as he found my 'spot'. I shrieked. "Don't you fucking move!" He spat putting his other hand on my lower stomach. "I'm about to cum- aye!" I yelled. "Nope!" He stopped. His finger looked wet. He walked over to his dresser. My orgasm slowly faded. My body was aching from being so close but not releasing. He came back with a hand full of stuff. He bent down to me and licked one of my nipples. His hand went to the other punching it slightly. He switched places and sat back. He put small clamps on them and that shit hurted! "Ow." I said bitting my lowerlip. He rubbed me slowly while he attached the clamps to the collar. He picked up a wip. "No.." I said aching. "Yes.." he said and whipped my foot. "Moth-fu-." I cried. Dante pushed hos hand around mu neck and he was entering me swiftly. "Take it all." He said going fully in me  It felt uncomfortable yet tingly when when he was fully in. "Tighter."I said lofting my neck. He did and I bit my lip as he drilled me.

"I'm so exhausted." I said in his tub. He was sitting on the side just watching me. "I bet. You did extremely well.  I though you were gonna tap out." He said putting his hand in the water. "My mama didn't raise no bitch." I joked giggling. "You're fucking amazing." He said smiling. I went closer to him and he leaned down kissing me. "Never leave me, kay?" He said holding my hand. "I won't." I said smiling. "Alright. Get put the tub so I can massage you up." He said standing up. "Okay!" I said jumping up.

"You tired baby?" Dante asked as he finished rubbing my body. "Yea." I said yawning. He gave my butt a light rub before pulling hus covers back. "Alright. Let's go to bed." He said clapping. "Naked?"I asked confused. "Sure. Why not?" He said and chuckled. I got under his covers and felt so comfortable. My naked slightly oiled body felt nice in his fluffy covers that's smelled just like him. "Goodnight Lolo." Dante said turning the lights off. "Good night Dante." I said taking a deep breath to get in the sleepy mood.