Bottle Popping

"When is your boyfriend gonna be back?" My mom asked at dinner. "I don't know, maybe this weekend." I softly said.

I walked into school tired. Tired from this whole situation. "Hey sweetie." Lucia said as I walked in. I weakly waved and say next to Agar. "You look sad." He said after a few seconds. "I'm tired." I simply said laying my head down. "Did you hear what happened yesterday with Mr.Porgo?" Agar asked. "No." I said looking up. "somehow there was something slick on the ground and he fell down hitting his head." Agar explained. "Fuck! Is he okay?" I asked feeling tensed. "Not sure." Agar answered shrugging. Stella walked in and sat on the other side of Agar. "What's wrong?"Agar asked her. "I have a F in here already.." she said sighing. "Damn Stella..." Agar continued talking but I drowned him out.

"Hello everyone. Just in case some of you weren't here yesterday, I am your substitute teacher until Mr.Porgo is back and healed. " The sub said. He was weird looking. I couldn't help but worry about Dante. Me and Stella still haven't spoke.

I walked into the hospital section Dante was located. "Hello!" The receptionist said smiling. "Hi. I'm here to see Dante Porgo." I softly said. "Room 217, third door on the right." She said looking at a paper. "Thank you." I said and walked to the hall. His door was open. I walked in and was shocked. There Stella was. They were chatting and laughing. I pressed my lips trying to contain my anger. "Well hello there." Dante said looking at me. "I was gonna check on you and see how you were doing but I can see you two are really trying to piss me off to the high heavens." I said and felt a tear fall. God dammit. "We're not doing anything!" Stella said angry. "Fuck you! I knew you liked money but I never thought you would go this far. This low, even for you. " I told her shaking my head. "Whatever. Bye." Stella said to Dante and left. I walked in more with my arms crossed tightly. "Lola... I fucking want you." He said serious. I rolled my eyes. " I don't want your friend.. she's annoying." He said and sighed. "Then why did you continue to talk to her and kicked me out so you could be with her?" I asked unbelieving. "You pissed me off. I wanted you to participate!" He said angry. "I told you I didn't want to go there with her." I said serious. The room fell quiet. "You told me not to fall in love.. I did but thank you for telling me that.. because I finally realize how much of a lost cause you are. You're only about sex and money." I said disgusted. "So Were you princess." He said giggling. "I don't pay women for sex... I spoil the women who make me happy. I thought you understood that but I guess you felt you were a prostitute." He simply said. "That's why I tell you women not to fall in love. You lose your senses and over think everything." He added quieter. "Go be with Mr.Oil." he shrugged waving his hand. "I will." I said and turned leaving.

"Hi Tara." Saxton said to my mom as we walked in. "Saxton! Hello! " my mom said getting up and hugging him. "What are you guys doing today?" She asked interested. "I was gonna take Lola out of town for the weekend if that's okay? " he asked politely. "I guess. You two be responsible." My mom said serious.

"Wow this is nice." I said walking into the hotel. We were about a few hours from my home in another city. "Only the best for my baby." Saxton said and came behind me holding me. I smiled and rubbed his arms. He kissed my cheek and I pressed back into him. He let go and went to the fridge taking a wine bottle out. "Tonight, we drink!" He said grinning. I smiled kicking my shoes off.

"So what's been going on with Dante?" Saxton asked as we snuggled in the bed. "I don't know why?" I asked and my heart begun bumping. "I'm hearing stuff in Italy that he's in the hospital?" Saxton said rubbing my upper thigh. "Yea. He fell and something with his leg got banged up." I simply said "I wanna bang you." He said and kissed my neck. "Do you love me Saxton? " I asked as he got on top of me. He froze and I mentally cursed. What's wrong with my emotions? "That's weird. We just.." he lost his words. "I'm sorry. That's was uncalled for." I said sitting up a bit. I kissed him hard holding his face. "Let's do this." I whispered giggling. Saxton hand untied the robe I changed into. "Look at this body." He said drooling. I smiled and opened my legs. I laid back against the bed and he went between my legs. "You gonna eat me out?" I said groaning with anticipation. "Yup. I want to taste everything on you." He said and begun giving me intense oral. "Oh god! " I said clenching the sheets.