Chapter 9: "Something Inside Me"

Mads took the wine out from my hand and set both of our glasses down on top of a small table next to the couch. He snatched me and sat me down, legs apart, onto his lap.... his intense, masculine lap. He, then, tugged my entire body toward his; leaving our chests rubbing vigorously against one another with each quick breath.

"Oh Elise..." He gasped heavily as he began to move his abrasive hands down from the back of my waist to my ass. "I want to have you so badly."

I felt his pelvis straining in agony, wanting desperately to be satisfied, as he grabbed the back of my head and pushed it into his. Our lips lingered closely, nearly touching, as he breathed hot air into my mouth.

"Oh Mads." I whimpered back, wanting him to stop torturing me with his captivating body.

He began to run his hands between my inner thighs..... getting closer.... and closer..... until.. He stopped.

With a sudden jolt, he moved his hands back and took me off of his lap. I laid there, confused, while he buried his face into his hands and shook his head.

"I am... I am so sorry." He stood up and walked back toward the kitchen.

What just happened?

I got up and followed him into the kitchen to confront him. He was leaning over the island whispering something to himself in Danish.

"Mads?" I got his attention. "I'm so beyond confused about what is going on between us."

He stood up straight, walked over to me, then took me in his arms and held me tightly.

"My beautiful Elise, you deserve so much more respect than I treat you with. I'm so sorry that I continue to lead you on, I'm just... I'm going through a very confusing time right now and this is certainly not how you treat your friends. I find it to be exceedingly difficult sometimes when I'm with you... I feel like I have no control...... like I can't help myself."

Well Jesus, Mads, how do you think that I feel when I'm around you?

I nudged his arms away so I could face him. "I appreciate that, but I need things to be steady between us. I can't be in a constant state of confusion jumping from place-to-place like this."

"I'll try to be better, I promise. Please forgive me, Elise. I can't lose you right now."

"You're never going to lose me." This time, I wrapped my arms around him. "We'll get through this together."

He stroked my upper back, careful not to slip down any lower. "Thank you."

With his warm cheek next to mine, I felt him biting his lips, struggling to remain in control. And while I admired his efforts, something inside me wanted him to lose control. Something inside me wanted his lips to be forever glued onto mine. Something inside me wished that he hadn't stopped when I was sitting on his lap, ready to give myself to him. Something inside me took pleasure in the fact that he couldn't help himself around me. Something inside me began to imagine devious situations that would cause him covet me even more. Something inside me wanted to make him suffer until the point of breaking. This something inside me was corrupt and wicked, and this something inside me desperately yearned to be satisfied. Yet the thing that scared me most, was the knowledge that this something inside me could not be tamed.... because this something would inevitably manipulate my actions and leave me powerless.