Deleted Shower Scene

Here is an exotically exclusive deleted scene from "The Danish Delight"! The setting takes place the first morning Elise spends with Mads in Denmark. Mads has just dragged Elise out of bed and turned on the shower.

It took an unsurpassable amount of will-power not to cover-up every bit of my nude skin as I followed him into the bathroom. As excited as I was to engage in our second little erotic adventure, our bodies looked much different in the bright light of day. And while I was certain that Mads' glorious body was perfect in every way, mine... mine I was not equally as sure of.

"Are you coming, gorgeous?" Mads skewed his head from inside of the shower and stared at my shaky arms.

My mouth muttered utter nonsense as I kept my arms crossed over my chest. "I... Uh... I-I, um..."

"Elise." He opened the glass door and extended his hand. "Your body is absolutely beautiful and I love every inch of it. Come in here and shower with me, baby; everything will be alright."

His voice gave to me a genuine confidence and rather graceful assurance.

"O-okay, Mads." I took hold of his hand, letting down my guard.

"Mmmmm... that's a good girl." He smiled as he held my face and leaned in to kiss me.

His kisses and hands crept down from my face and shoulders, to my waist and backside. "Yes, that's a very good girl."

Oh my God...

My body began to tingle all over and my hips felt an agonizingly intense ache to be satisfied by his enormous manhood. He lightly introduced his strong hands against my entrance, enslaving me with his touch as I moaned his name repeatedly. The longer he spent exploring my body with his mouth and hands, the more deeply I fell into an erotic realm of pleasure.

"Du er den smukkeste kvinde, jeg nogensinde har lagt øjne på!" Mads started to exclaim in Danish. "Oh baby-lad mig rock din verden."

Of course, I couldn't understand a single word he was groaning out to me, but it didn't matter in the least; for my far heated body and soul heard only the tone of pure desire that left his lips. And for me, that was more than enough.

Mere moments escaped into thin air as he stood back to his feet and took heavy hold of my pelvis. The intriguing sting that came with the feel of his wet chest and firm stomach sent me over the edge and made it nearly impossible for my slippery feet to stand stable. My knees shook vigorously and my bottom lip quivered with his every subtle movement. And just as Mads had noticed that the physicality of my body could no longer bear his unreasonably vast torment, he cunningly slipped his colossal, pulsating member directly inside of me... causing myself to subsequently scream aloud.

"Fuck me, Mads..." I muttered after exhaling an extended breath of sexual satisfaction.

"Oh," he smiled rather naughtily. "I intend to."

Seconds felt like hours as he thrust every thickened inch of his erect manhood into me and continually tongued my mouth. His right hand took course to the back of my neck at a near chokehold, while his left hand was planted firmly on my ass for stability and support. The pace of his hips was rapid and fast, yet precise and steady; his loud grunts and groans acted in accordance to our shared pleasure.

"Elise," he brought his lips to my ear and whispered breathlessly. "C-can I... I mean, are you-"

"Yes, baby." I'd barely managed to moan as I felt my abdomen begin to implode. "Come nice and hard."

In an instant response to my words, he lifted me from the ground and forced me against the shower's glass wall as his intense ejaculation erupted its liquids within my body.

"Ahhhhhhh..." His deepened tone made his satisfied noises all the more alluring as his hips inevitably ceased themselves. "I love you, engel."

"I love you, Mads." I responded back ever so clearly before kissing his addictive, plush lips.

A girl could certainly get used to this.