STORY ARC II

Hey guys. So, I just wanted to let you know that this is the beginning of the second story arc. Basically, the plot is moving into the next phase, so, get ready for the attack of the feels! Seriously, I planned everything out already, and it gets pretty sad/intense. So, I hope you enjoyed the first story arc, if you did, then let me know. Okay, see you at the bottom. *jumps out window*

It's been four months since my arrival in this underground village. I've been training to become their hero of the ages, or whatever. Honestly, I think they're wasting their time. I'm not a hero. Definitely not. I mean, in the past I've cheated, and lied, and did whatever I deemed necessary to get what I was after. Looking back, it wasn't a very satisfying life. Drake has been very patient with me, although he says that I'm a natural fighter. But I've never fought anyone. This is strange. I want to go home, but it seems that I can't yet, so I'm preparing for anything. And that anything just happened.
"Alright , Lucas, lets take a brake." Kidd said.
"Fine, but call me 'Luke' okay?" I responded, wiping the sweat from my forehead.
"Noted."
Just then, a strange signal came in from my radio that I stole.
"H-h-hello. *static* This is M-m*static* Arin. I am currently stranded in the *static* Pacific. If anyone can hear this, please *static* help." 

  I paused and waited, to see if the message would repeat. Surely enough, it did. I listened until I could clearly hear the name Miles Arin. It was him.

"Sorry Kidd, but I've got to go. Don't try to stop me."

"Luke, I can't allow that, you're our only hope."

"I-I-I'll... hurt... you..." I replied coldly.

"I don't want to fight you." Kidd said, backing away.

"I wouldn't want to fight me either."

I felt as though I was not in control of myself. Whoever made the next move, was not me. Kidd lowered his body and flipped me over as I charged him. I landed with a loud thud.

"GAH!!!!!"

"Lucas, if you know what's good for you, DON"T GET UP!"

I stood anyway, wiping the blood from my mouth. I rushed at him, and this time, knocked him over. I drew my knife. 

"I WARNED YOU!! I DIDN'T WANT TO HURT YOU!" I shouted.

Kidd rolled out of the way, and pushed me over. This time it was personal.

"Luke... Please... It's me. I know you're in there, this is not you!"

"I-I-I... I want... to... find him. No matter what! If it means killing you, THEN SO BE IT"

"Oh god... Luke, you can stop this. FIGHT BACK AGAINST IT, DAMMIT!!!"

He punched me, and everything went black.

Woah. Okay. Was that cool or what? I-it wasn't? Wow. Just as judgemental as ever. Ha. Just kidding. Anyway, leave a comment, let me know what you think. And as always, I'll see you in the next chapter. Papyrus out, NYEH HEH HEH!!!!!!