Chapter Seventeen- Another Island!?

Hey guys! So, in this chapter, some time has skipped right off the bat. I know, I know. I need to stop doing that, but a chapter about sailing on the ocean would be A.) Hard to write and B.) Pretty boring to read. So, make of it what you will.

~Two Weeks Later~

"I can't believe this! Are we just wasting our time? Will we even find anything out here!?"

Those are words that I would hear daily. It's always something. Granted, I'm not enjoying this trip either. It's hot, the constant rocking of the boat, it's enough to drive anyone mad. Well, I'm about as used to it as you can get, but the others, well, I think they're not taking it well. But that all ended one stormy, yet warm day.

The rain was heavy, the winds fast. We had to be getting close to Xylos. Through the dense fog, a large mass was able to be seen.

"Land... I see land! We're saved!" Kidd cried. "We're saved!"

We washed ashore, and took note of the storm's increasing rage.
"Damn," Damien said. "That's one hell of a hurricane. Time to end this little game." Damien pounded his fist into his other hand.

"Hold it, Damien. Aren't you forgetting something? Or are you just that thick headed?" Kidd teased.

That had done it. Damien's temper flared.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU CALLIN' THICK!? YOU'RE THE THICK ONE, YOU BASTARD! YOU LITTLE FUCKFACE!!!!"

"Calm down, Damien. He was just kidding." I said.

"I AM CALM!!"

"Dammit Damien! Calm the hell down!" Miles yelled.

Miles slapped Damien in a sort of 'Get a grip!' way.

"Thanks. I needed that." Damien said.

Having regained your serenity, we devised a plan.

"Okay, first, and before anything else, we need to track down Xylos. Scratch that, we need battle strategy. Then we find that bastard. Any ideas?"

"Well your arm will help. I mean, it's the only thing that can hurt it right? Wait... I've got it! Wait... How much time do we have?" Damien said.

"Ummm...  About two or three days. Probably." Kidd answered.

"Perfect! Maybe."

"What are you getting at?" I asked.

"A gun attachment. Like, a cannon of sorts, or maybe revolver, something! With the blade and gun, we can get up close and stay back too!"

"He's right! That can help a lot." Miles said.

"And we can get powerful shots in, quickly!" Kidd added.

"Fine, but I can't do this alone. I'm gonna need your help. All of you." I said.

"Next, if we have the time and resources, I need to make you each a gauntlet, similar to my arm."

"BADASS!" Damien yelled.

"Right. But we need some training. We're all pretty fit, but we're going to need some skills to defeat Xylos, and avoid losing limbs." Kidd said.

"Right. That's why we start tomorrow at dawn. If any of you are still asleep, I kick the shit out of you. Understood?" Damien said with a smirk.

"Got it!" We all said in unison.

Tomorrow, and maybe the next day, will be a living hell. I don't look forward to it.

Hey guys! I haven't been down at the bottom for a while, so, here I am! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, and I apologize for taking forever to write this chapter. I have had a pretty busy few weeks. My bad. So much for the daily updates, heh, oh well. Anyway, I'll see you guys in the next chapter. See you later! Papyrus out. NYEH HEH HEH!!!!