The Battle Part 2

Yeah, I lied. It's not over. It's never that easy. Heh. Prepare for the final fight. Boss battle phase 2 INGAGE!

We won! I couldn't believe it! And that's when I realized that we hadn't won. It was far from over. The beast exploded in blast of light. The storm ended. Then restarted. More intense than before. Blood rained down from the sky. It looked like a heavy metal album cover. Emerging from the blast was a massive black humanoid beast with horns and claws. It had razors for teeth and a giant golden sword in its hand. It was huge, sixty meters tall! And it stepped on me. It crushed my legs under its massive weight.

"AAAARRRRGHHHH! GAGGHH!" I screamed. Blood pooled around my legs.

"LUKE!" Miles yelled. He drew a knife.

He easily was knocked away, which made it crush down on my legs harder.

"HOLY SHIT! GOD THIS HURTS!"

Damien charged next. Grabbing his gun, and a knife, fortunately, he got a few hits. Three shots, and two slashes. Xylos drew back. Obviously in pain.

Through all the pain I was in, I managed to charge a cannon shot. I pulled it back. Fired, and hit. Then I drew my blade and stabbed it.

"DIE!!"

We all charged our power attacks, and fired. The beast stumbled, fell, and collapsed. It was dead. We... had won. Again! They helped me up, thankfully, my legs were not broken too badly. I mean, as far as being stepped on goes. We walked back to the ship, ready to go home. Our adventure was over. We could leave and never return to this god forsaken island ever again. This was a great day for us all. We looked into the sunset as the storm subsided. For the first time, I was at peace. I closed my eyes, and tears ran down, and I looked forward to the future.

                                 The End

Woah! I hoped you guys enjoyed the final chapter of my first book. I'm proud that I saw this through, and I can't express enough how grateful I am for all the support I got during the writing of this story, and I will see you all again. This is not goodbye, this is 'until we meet again' .  But this is not the end of Luke Arin and the gang. As you've probably noticed, I put up a second story entitled 'The Labyrinth'. It's a sequel that I can finally work on. Well, farewell. Until we meet again, this has been Papyrus. NYEH HEH HEH!!!