Bringing Them Down: Part II

Hey guys! Sorry for the long wait for the last chapter, I completely ran out of time. I was super busy. I'm going to try to release a new chapter daily. Let's keep our fingers crossed, and hopes that this works out.

"Eenie, meenie, miney, YOU!" Mica laughed.
It was all over. I could do nothing. Or could I? I received no vision. My fate seemed to be sealed.
The gun fired, and the shot rang out. But no one seemed to be harmed.
"Damn... Better luck next time, eh Mica?"
I've heard that voice before. Perhaps, in a dream. Or maybe a memory.
"What the hell!?"
A figure emerged from the shadows, holding the bullets from his gun. The man dumped the bullets on the ground and drew a pistol.
"Well I'll be damned. I always knew that you'd come back to me Damien, but I never suspected that it would be like this."
"Things change Mica. Time goes on, people change. I don't need you anymore."
The man finally stepped into the light. He was a tall man, mid-twenties maybe, shaggy dark hair, and an eyepatch.  He had a few scars on his face and a black jacket. 
"Let them go now, Mica. I won't hesitate to kill you this time."
"Come on Damien, we both know that once upon a time I called you 'brother'."
"I don't care. If you dare harm them, I swear-"
"Alright, alright. They're free to go." Mica interrupted.
"Good man. See you later."
"Yes, yes. Bye. GAH!!"  A gunshot rang out.
Without warning, the man had killed Mica.
"Sorry about that, the name's Damien. Damien Arin."
"Arin..." I muttered.
"Who might you two be? I already know the answer, so don't bother lying to me."
"Drake Kidd." Kidd answered.
"Lucas Arin."
"Ah. I see. Long time no see, brother."
Did he just say 'brother'?
"Excuse me?"
"You must be confused, come with me."
I had no choice. I was in no position to refuse. He could either kill me now, or later.  I followed obediently.  I better get some answers, and fast. By the time we left the cave, it was already dark. I was tired, but at the moment, I was more worried about how I almost died.

Hey guys! Wow. Another expert chapter! Not really.  But things are heating up.  Anyway, sorry for the delayed chapter. My bad. Heh. Well, I hope you enjoyed this. I'll try to update more frequently. I hope you like the new character, I put a lot of time into designing him. Papyrus out. NYEH HEH HEH!!!!