Chapter Eight-Dreams

Hey guys! It's Papyrus. As usual. Heh. Anyway, in this chapter, we basically see the dream of Luke. I know, I know. Not the most riveting of chapters, but just wait. It's about to get intense. If you have any questions about what might happen, or you just want to talk or something, feel free to message me. I might respond soon, or maybe in a day. It varies. Anyway, you can go now. See you at the bottom. *phases through floor*

I awoke within a white realm type setting. Where ever I was, this was obviously a dream. So I played along. A voice emerged from behind.
"Hey Lucas, my how you've grown. I haven't seen you in ages."
"Sorry, but do I know you?" I asked.
"Ah. Yeah, you probably wouldn't remember me. Unfortunately, I can't tell you who I am. But I can spread my knowledge."
"I don't understand. Please, tell me."
"Sorry, I can't.  Anyway, you probably already received a premonition, a vision of the future if you will."
"Yeah? What of it?"
"Well, I get them too. It's a natural Instinct. Some people just... have it."
"Woah."
"Yeah, it's a powerful ally, so use it wisely. Also, you're gonna find him. Well, it looks like dawn approaches. Look how time flies. Anyway, I'll see you soon Luke. Goodbye."
Before I woke up, I realized something. Whoever that was, his voice was the same as the one I heard yesterday. Strange.

Well, there goes that. Prepare to see more of the mysterious dream character in the future. Spoiler Alert: He's not just a dream, but a memory. Anyway, I won't spoil anything else, so read on! Well, I'll see you in the next chapter. Bye! Papyrus out. NYEH HEH HEH!!!!