Chapter Nineteen- This is the End

Hey guys, see you at the bottom. I've got nothing to say, really.

Alright. This is it. The time has come. It's been two days since our arrival on the island, but now... Now, we end it all.

THE DAY HAS COOOOOOOOOME!!!!!!!! (Sorry. Had to make a reference. If you get the joke here, then congrats. You get a cookie 🍪

"Okay everyone, this is it. We've trained so hard for this moment. We've got this. If anyone has anything to say, do it now."

Damien was the first to speak.

"I want to tell you all that I have enjoyed these last few days... Weeks... Months. The point is, I love you guys. Even you, dipshit." He added, pointing to Kidd.

"Alright, I'll go next. " Kidd replied. "I've been fucking with you guys this whole time. I'm actually a certifiable genius. I just play the part of the fool sometimes, that way, if I betrayed you guys which I won't, you wouldn't expect it."

"Huh. That is unexpected. Oh well, why couldn't you tell us this BEFORE THE GIANT DEMON ESCAPED AND ALMOST KILLED US ALL!?" I snapped.

"Doesn't matter. He can help us now."

"Damn... This is gonna be epic. Hope I love long enough to remember this fight."

And with that, we turned our heads to the future, and towards the final battle. Were we scared? Definitely. But that could not stop us. We were ready.

Hey guys, sorry for the long delay. I am determined to finish this story before I go back to school! Alright, so with that, I'll leave you. (by the way, there's only about three more chapters, I'm almost done.)