Chapter Sixteen- Enter the Voyager II

Hey guys! So, in this chapter there is a time skip right off the bat. So, don't  worry about it. Anyway, it's been a month since the last chapter.

After one month, our plan was set. We had to act quickly though, but it was no easy task. To build a ship with a bunch of spare parts was hard, yet finally, the project is almost done. I'd give it about one more day.

"Wow. We really pulled this thing together, didn't we?" Kidd said.

"Yeah. It's perfect." I responded.

"But what to call it?" Damien asked.

"I know! The Voyager II!" Miles proposed.

"Brilliant." We all said in unison. It was the perfect name. Especially since it was made from the parts of its predecessor.

We spent the next several days preparing for our maiden voyage. We were literally going into the eye of the storm. To where Xylos was. Unfortunately, this would not be easy either.

"We're gonna need a pretty damn good plan if we're going to pull this off." Damien said.

"Okay... Well, we have the three of you, what with your Instinct. That's a start." Kidd responded.

"Yeah... Yeah! And we have those magic weapons! Modenrnized of course. And Luke's new arm. That helps." Miles said.

"Okay, but what will we do? When we get there, that is." Damien asked.

"We'll locate Xylos, and fight it. It won't be easy, and I'm not saying that we'll all survive, likewise, I'm not saying that we're going to die. But, with our weapons, minds, and Instinct, we can do this! We just have to stay optimistic, and stick to the plan! We leave tomorrow at dawn! I answered. Man, didn't mean to turn that into a speech, but it seemed to help them.

Whether we liked it or not, this journey was approaching fast. We all slept well that night, and for the first time in forever, I felt like I could handle anything that comes my way. Xylos, even though you can't hear me, you better bring your A game. You're going to wish that you were never awakened. This... I swear.