Chapter Thirteen- The Power of Chaos

Hey guys, welcome to the second to last chapter of Arc II! I'm super excited to move on the the next part of this story. I'm pretty sure that Arc III will be the last part of the story. Let me know if you guys want a fourth arc, although I will be writing an epilogue afterwards. See you at the bottom! *Teleports Away*

"My... Bad." Damien said.
My vision became enhanced, the world turned a bright golden. Instinct kicked in. In an instant, Xylos was going to shake the ground, causing the tomb to collapse on us. No doubt, Damien was aware of this, too.
"Everybody move!" I shouted.
We ran out of the underground area, and into the light.
"Dammit!" I yelled. I drew my pistol, and fired two shots into the monster. It drew back, and let out a blood curdling screech.
"Luke! Look out!"  Kidd shouted.
I looked forward, and saw a tentacle come swinging at me. I ducked, just in time. I tossed a knife to each companion. The beast started beating at the dirt, no doubt, it was to hide. As the dust settled around me, I felt a burning anger. My eyes widened, it was just like when I fought Kidd.
"Stay back, and out of my way." I warned. "This will get bloody."
I ran into the dust cloud, one eye closed. I drew my gun and took aim.
"See you in Hell, you ugly bastard." I fired twice. Then, I felt a sharp pain. It was horrible.
"GAHH!?" I exclaimed. I collapsed, it tore at my left arm.
"Luke! Luke!"
A terrible pain overtook my body. I was bleeding, the beast wounded. I feared that it had claimed my life. Everything became black after that. The last thing I remember was a familiar voice shouting.
"Lucas!"
"Get back, you demon!"

Woah, okay, hold on, HOW COOL WAS THAT!? Seriously, let me know if you enjoyed it. By the way, I'm going to be updating, pretty much all day. Leave a comment if you liked this chapter, and I'll see all you dudes in the next one. Papyrus out, NYEH HEH HEH!!!!! *High Fives*