Yes Jack

This is when Jack wanted to make a move.

Jack anxiously waited for a plan to pop into his head. He waited and waited and waited. It was already almost 1 in the morning. The boys never really slept by the correct time. Mark had until he came here with Jack.

Mark wanted to stay up with Jack because he got to see his sleepy little face. Mark was just wondering what was going on in Jack's mind. Love? Hate? Friends? Mark had remembered he called him a friend a couple hours ago.

"Damnit!" He shouted out loud. Jack was still in the middle of thinking. "What's up Mark?" Mark just looked at Jack's facial expression. It was like he really cared for what stupid thing was going on in his mind. But Mark just continued to think about him and Jack just being friends. Although he wanted to be more, Jack would probably never see him as more.

Boy was he wrong

"Nothing Jack" Jack finally thought of the perfect plan. So he went up to Mark. "Hey Mark."
"Sup Jack?" Jack just kinda stood there. "Truth or dare?" Mark thought for a second "Maybe I'll choose truth this time."

Perfect. "Would you be grossed out of I-" Mark stood in anticipation. "- If I... Kissed you for some awkward reason like if we really had to. Like if there was someone who played a dare on us an-" right then and there Mark stopped him.

He kissed him. This is what Jack had been waiting for, for almost three days. Mission accomplished. Both the boys thought. Mark finally pushed away. Jacks face was bright red. Mark just smirked and said, "Yes Jack." "Y-you actually kissed me!" "Uhm. Did you not want that?" Jack looked at Mark. He kissed him again. "Does it look like it?" Jack laughed and Mark smirked.

Jack clears his throat and says "Ehem... Anything ye wanna ask?" Mark knew what he wanted and just played off like he didn't. "Not that I know of why?" Jack just rolled his eyes and before he could say anything smart alacy, Mark got on one knee and asked,"Jack? Will you be my boyfriend?"

"Mmm. Nope!" Mark looked at him with confusion. "What???" Jack laughed "I'm kidding ye dork of course!" Mark kissed him a final time. "Hey uh. You think we would ever uh. Break up?" Jack nodded his head no a million times and held Mark's hand. "Nope!" Mark smiled and him and Jack sat on the couch.
---------------------------------------------
The next day Mark was seriously bored. "Jaaaaaaaackkkk." Jack rolled his eyes. "Whaaaaaaaaattt?" Mark came up to hug him from behind. Jack was making a cup of coffee and he almost dropped it. "You arse you scared me!" "I'm boored! We need some friends." Jack turned around so Mark's arms were around his neck. "Let's go make some then." Mark clapped his hand in excitement and they left

A/N
Okay guys this probably sucks but that's because my life isn't going as I planned today. I really need to get this out to anybody because my friends make fun of me for this.
My mom and I were waiting for my grandma to get out of the bank and I ask if she will ever let me meet Mark and Jack if they do a meet and greet near by or something. She asks me why. I tell her because they are cool and they are gamers in YouTube. She makes fun of me and says No I'm not taking you to see them just because they play games. I'm actually glad I'm sick because when I sniff my nose it just sounds congested but I was actually crying a bit. Now the friend bit. I finally came out to my friend that I watch markiplier and jacksepticeye because they make me laugh and stuff. They called me a nerd and a weirdo. They don't think this hurts my feelings. But anyways thanks for reading and see ya in the next chapter.