{16}Knots Berry Farm

A/N
My friends are on a ride at knots berry farm rn and they are gonna throw their guts up. We just all ate chili cheese fries and I'd rather not throw it all up on the person sitting behind me. They don't know I do this so I'm taking advantage. I won't be home till about 1 AM.

"MARK LETS GO TO KNOTS!"
"Why?"
"Because it's boring as all fuck here."
"Can't disagree with you there"
"KAY LETS GO!"

Mark drove to the park and it took a butt load of time. Once they got to te park, Mark took Jack to get food. Jack quickly ate his food and wanted to automatically get on rides.

"You really wanna throw up today, Jack?"
"Yes!"
"Fine I'm not going though."
"Yes you are!"
"Haha funny."
"I'll do something in returnnnn."
"O-oh fine but if we throw up you owe me twice."

They walked up to the line on the silver bullet. The line was taking forever so they decided to mess around on their phones.
"Yes! Almost there!" Jack said in anticipation.
"Actually... It's our turn."
They got onto the ride and it started. They did loops and turns and floated all over the place. In the end, Jack threw up and Mark stayed strong.

"You owe me twice."
"But only I threw up!"
"It is decided."
"Ugh fine let's just get on another ride ye arse."

Two hours later, the boys were driving back home. "Thanks for taking me Mark." "No problem babe. I had fun anyways." Jack fell asleep on the way home so Mark had to bring him to bed. It was almost 9:00 and Mark wasn't even tired. He put on a movie and snuggled up with Jack. Jack decided he could not miss cuddle time while he was asleep so he opened his eyes to see Mark paying close attention to the movie.

Jack snuggled in closer and Mark wrapped his arms around him even more. Jack got up for a second to get a poptart. While he was grabbing it Mark gasped causing Jack to drop his poptart. "What!?"

"You still owe me." Mark smirked
"Ugh fine c'mon."
"Yesss."

Mark and Jack then did their thing and went to sleep.

This is a REALLY SHORT CHAPTER. But maybe I'll write a smut in return! So be excited!