{22} I love You

~Flashback~

"Y-you sure he'd say yes?"
"Of course Jack, how long have you been dating?" His friend from high school asked.
"3 or 4 years."
"See now go in there and get him that ring!"

Jack walked into the jewelry store. "E-excuse me I'm looking for a wedding ring."
"Right this way sir." The lady at the counter said.
"What size is her hand?"
"Oh it's a h-he."
"Oh! Okay well congrats I totally support that and I'm glad you aren't afraid to ask."
"Y-yeah thanks."

Jack grabbed his ring and left.

~flashback over~

Jack wasn't really high on coffee, he just couldn't wait to ask Mark to be his love for the rest of his life.

"J-Jack?"
"Mark." Jack bent onto one knee, as Mark started to tear up.
"Yes J-Jack?"
"Will you marry me?"
"Jack?! Yes! Yes!" Mark started to bawl.
"Cmere Mark." He put the ring on Mark's finger and they kissed. They planned what they would do at the wedding and who they would invite.

"I love you so much Jack"
"I love you more."
"I love you most."
"You can't do that, because I love you most." Jack ended the little 'feud'.
"Thank you for getting the same apartment room as me."
"I didn't even want to come here to be honest." Jack stated the truth.
"Same."
"Love you." Jack giggled.
"Ha love you too."

Fin.

Sup peeps I haven't updated in FOREVER. But that's only bc my mom grounded me from my phon >:( so I hope you enjoyed my story and I'll be writing another bc it's so much fun! So once I do that you can go check it out! I just love this fake ship. But anyways see ya in the next story!

Buh-bye!