{18}Just a Small Break

"Chica! You just shat on the floor... again?! Bad girl!" Chica has been being very disobedient ever since she had those pups. Mark didn't know how to do it anymore. "Jack, I just don't know how to handle this anymore." Jack frowned at Mark. "Don't worry Mark it's only been a couple months she still needs to lea-" Mark interrupted him. "-Yea! A couple months! Months Jack!"

"Mark we don't have to fight over the dog shitting on the floor! What's wrong with you!" Jack started to shout as well. "Nothing! Nothing! I'm fine! Just. Peachy. Jack!" Tears began to show up in Jack's eyes. "Jack I'm sorry I didn't me-"

"You're so stupid some times!"

Jack walked out of the buliding. He didn't know where he would go, but he knew he didn't want to be with Mark right now. His phone rang, it was Mark.

"Jack I didn't mean it please come back."
"I just need a break Mark!"
"N-no I'm sorry! Jack I'm sorry please I am stupid!"
"I'm glad you realized it!"

Jack heard Mark whimpering. He wanted to comfort him so badly, but he couldn't put himself to do it.

"Ja-" he ended the phone call and ran to his car. He called his dad. "Hey dad I'm coming to visit. To see how you're doing. Okay bye."

Once he got to his dad's house he wiped off his tears and knocked on the door. "Son! Come in!" Jack walked in to hug his father. "It's been too long!" Jack nodded and entered the kitchen. "Is it alright if I stay until tomorrow?"

"Of course!" Jack smiled at his dad.

~Back at the Apartment~

Mark wasn't doing good. It had only been a couple hours without Jack, and Mark was a mess. His hair wasn't the same,not nice and or well kept, he was refusing to eat, and he was ignoring Chica. Jack had been the best part of his life, and he might have just lost him.

----------

"What brings you here Jack?"
"Just needed some time away from... just to visit you..."
"How's the boyfriend of yours? You should have brought him!"
"Oh M-Mark? That's w-who I needed some time away f-from. We got in a f-fight and..."
"No need to tell me if you don't want to. In the mean time, meet my new wife!"
"Oh hey."

"Hello dearie! My name is Angela. Nice to meet you."
"Yeah you too."
~2 hours later~

"Jack, honey, you can sleep on the couch if you would like."
"Nah that's okay the floor is fine."
"That looks... Uncomfortable. Have some blankets."
"Okay."
~Next morning~

"See ya dad!"
"Bye son!"

Jack drove back to the apartment and opened the door. "Jack! You're back!" He just ignored the fact that Mark was happy to see him. He saw how much of a mess he was, even if it was a day. His hair was knotted, he wasnt dressed(in different clothes ye nasty), and his face was stained with tears. "M-Mark? Did I do this?" Mark nodded his head no. "It's was my fault I got mad." "N-no I caused you to suffer. I- I-" "Jack, I'm fine, look. I'll take a shower and feed Chica, I'll buy pody pads for when she shits, I'll eat, and I'll definitely fix my hair.

I am so stupid sometimes"

Jack hugged Mark and cried into his shoulder, saying sorry a million times. "No I'm sorry Jack. Let's go to the pet store."

"W-wait Mark. Please take a shower."
Mark blushed. "Oh y-yeah."