{21}

"I know how to make it better"

"Ffffuck." Mark smirked. "Wow I'm not even touching you." "Yeah you're like that hot." "Why thankyou Jack." Mark smirked for like the fiftieth time and said,"Let's get hotter."

Jack was sweating from all the teasing. He could feel his erection getting harder but-

"So Jack wanna go to bed now I'm exhausted." Jack was just in shock. "B-but you... You ballsy little fucker." Mark laughed. "Don't worry you'll get it some day." Jack just frowned. "Y'know I'm gonna get you back some day." Mark laughed sarcastically. "Pshh yeah okay." They went to their bed and put Chica in the other.

---
"G'mornin Mark!" Jack said excitedly. "What's up Jack." It took him a but to realize that Jack was sitting on top of him. Maybe he was out to tease him like he did. "Nothing I'm just happy for some reason like.... sUUUPER happy..." Mark lifted his eyebrow. "Did you have coffee?" Jack licked his lips. "Maybe." Before he could say anything Jack kissed Mark very passionately. Mark didn't know what to do. "Jack you're like high on coffee." Jack nodded. "Yup! Yup yup yup!" Mark laughed.

"You're so cute when you're excited." Mark wrapped his arms around Jack. "Mark?."
"Yes Jack."
"Do you love me- like a lot?"
"I love you more than all the stars in the sky."
"That's a lot."
"Yup."
"So, you love me enought to marry me?"
"J-Jack?"

Aaaaaand here's a cliff hanger!

Hehe

Don't hate me pls

Love you!

Also! Next chapter PROBABLY will be the last! But, as always, I will create more septiplier cuteness! If that's what y'all call it. So yea next chapter be prepared for this word:

Fin