{12}

"Aahhh. Best sex I've had in three weeks!" Jack told Mark. He just laughed. "I try my hardest Jackaboy." Jack laughed and gently pushed Mark. Mark kissed him on the cheek and got on his computer desk. He started to record a video for a charity livestream. About 15 minutes in, Jack almost walked into the video. He quickly dropped into the floor and army crawled to the bathroom. Mark laughed and the comments flooded with questions like

Why you laughing?
What's funny?
What up Mark?
Who are you laughing at?
Who's Mark fucking?🌚(me)

"Just some tweet on my phone guys, and I'm not fucking anyone." Finally the live stream ended. "Jack! You gotta be more careful!" Jack pouted and said "I'm sowwy Mawk." Mark just brought him in for a hug. "You are such a baby." Jack got out of the hug and flexed his muscles. Mark pointed at his stomach like saying 'come at me'. Jack punched him and grabbed his fist. "What the fuck! It's like boulders right there!" Mark picked up his shirt and Jack drooled a little. He wiped the drool off his mouth and blushed.

Mark smirked. "Yeah.. I work out." Jack gently pushed him again and they left the apartment to go get breakfast. On the way to breakfast they met two girls that did not seem to recognize them from YouTube. "Hey-" one of the girls spoke "- you guys seem cool. Aaa and we don't have any friends so wanna hang out?" Mark and Jack smiled. They invited them for breakfast and they took the offer.

They hung out for the rest of the day. They became so friendly to eachother they exchanged numbers and left. They plan to hang out tomorrow again because this day was fun. The boys left to their apartment and sat in the couch.

"Ugh I'm beat." Jack broke the silence
"Yeah tell me about it."
"...wanna have-"
"Sex?"
"No... Pizza"
"Oh yeah that too."

Mark just can't get enough of the d! Anyways this chapter was short so I'm gonna try to make another one. Bye!!