{8}Seperating

"mAAARRK HOLY FUCK!" Mark ran out of the kitchen to see Jack at his computer(did you think this was something nasty? Nasty) "FUCKING TEN MILLION SUCK MY DICK HATERS!" Mark just laughed and congratulated Jack for all the hard work he has done. Jack made a video for it and posted it. He got encouraging words from everyone.
(This was just congratulating him! This part is like the real actual one⬇️)
---
Two days later, Jack seemed very gloomy. "Jack what's wrong?" Jack hugged Mark and started balling into his chest. "M-Mark! I'm moving back t-to Ireland!" Marks eyes started to fill with tears. "My stupid ma! Sh-she got into a fucking fight with my dad and he wouldn't take me! So she did!" Marks tears came down his face.

"B-but I thought they kicked you out Jack?!" He cried some more and hugged Mark even tighter, tugging on his shirt. "She- she's such a FUCKING RETARD!" They were both crying, but Jack was balling. "My plane leaves early in the morning tomorrow." They wiped off their tears. "You don't have to go, Jack. We can run away an-" "Mark I have to go." (I'm listening to sad songs so I'm like *tear*) "She will call the cops." Jack continued on.

Mark started to cry again. "Mark don't cry, it's not your fault. Here is my skype. Call me everyday." Mark nodded and said "I will. I promise I will try my hardest to stay strong. J-Jack I'm not g-good with long distance relationships!" Mark cried again. Jack cried with him.

"Stay strong Mark." Sooner than they knew it the night came. The morning came and Mark drove Jack to the airport. The last words they said to eachother were,

"I love you." "Don't forget me." "I don't want you to leave me." "Goodbye."

Jack cried as he walked into the plane. Mark cried as he drove home. Once he arrived he slammed the door closed and plopped onto his empty bed. Him and Jack got so use to eachother that they started sleeping next to eachother.

Jackaboy<3
Hey Mark I'm bored so I'm gonna talk to you. How are you doing?

Markimoo<3
Fine. I'm lonely without you so I'm listening to sad music.(same Mark)

Jackaboy<3
Aww. I miss you too. But don't worry because I know we will meet again someday.

Markimoo<3
I just don't want to lose you Jack.

Jackaboy<3
Mark it will be fine I promise

Markimoo<3
Thanks Jack I love you so much.

Jackaboy<3
Love you too babe

Mark then threw his phone onto the other side of the bed when he noticed something. It was one of Jack's hats he used in his videos. His moms hat. Mark cried into his bed and just wished for Jack to come back.

{Back in the plane}
Jack finally was on the plane and people were looking at him. His eyes were bloodshot from crying, his cheeks red, and tears stained on his face. Jack put on his headphones and played his music. It too was sad. He waited for Mark to answer but there was nothing. He assumed Mark was just asleep from all that crying. Jack was also tired.

Markimoo<3
You left your hat here babe
{Markimoo sends a photo}

Jackaboy<3
Take care of it for me okay;)

Markimoo<3
Okay

Jack closed his phone and continued to listen to his music when he falls asleep.