Opposite Day

A/N
So this is like anti and dark so they will be extra kewl!!

"M-Mark?" Jack said aching in pain. "J-Jack I, I don't know w-what's wrong with u-us." Mark said, he too was aching. Both of them screamed. They were in excruciating pain. Suddenly Mark's pupils turned red. Jacks eyes changed color from blue to one eye green and the other black. They both laughed evily and looked at eachother.

"So this happens to you too?" Anti asked Dark. "Looks like it." They laughed and dark smirked "Wanna black mail some people?" "Yes that would be excellent." They got onto their Twitter accounts and typed embarrassing stories about themselves. Dark and Anti laughed and said "Ah it's good to be back."

After an hour or two Dark and Anti left. Jack and Mark were back to their normal selves. They sighed in relief. But before anything else, they checked their Twitter accounts. "WTF I HAVE NOT FUCKED JACK YET!" Jack laughed because he said yet. "Woah woah woah! I did not fuck my cousin!" Mark laughed and Jack got fake defensive, "What?! You think I fucked my cousin?! For shame Mark, for shame." Mark kissed Jack and they spent the rest of the day creating new Twitter accounts.

A/N(again?!)
Sorry if this chapter was short! I was kinda busy today. It's currently 9:30 pm and I'm not even tired so I might make another chapter!