{9}Soon, My Love

A/N
Two updates cause I can;)
---
It has been a week without Jack and Mark was completely miserable. He tried not to show it to his fans. Jack seemed happier than ever in his videos. They haven't really talked. It was just... Complicated for them.

Mark decided to skype Jack.

No answer

Mark decided to text Jack

No answer

Mark snapchatted Jack

No answer

Mark began to get angry. " WHY THE FUCK DID HE HAVE TO LEAVE?!!!" Mark knew what he had to do. He had to leave this place to see Jack. He had to go to Ireland. He was completely broken without him.

Markimoo<3
Jack where is your adress

Jackaboy<3
Insert adress here

Markimoo<3
Thanks babe. Glad you decided to finally answer.

Jackaboy<3
Sorry! I was asleep! (Jack was actually crying)

Markimoo<3
Welp! See you in a couple of days <3

Jackaboy<3
Wait WHAT?

Jack did not receive an answer after that. "M-Mark?" He said to no one in particular. His mom came upstairs crying. Jack was still crying from last week so his eyes were kinda bloodshot. His moms were very red though. Jack was worried.

"M-ma?" It has been three years since they had actually talked to eachother. "J-Jack! I'm sorry I took you on this trip without your approval!" Jack started to cry but not as much as he did with Mark. He just whimpered. His lip quivering, getting ready to ball. "I know you miss your boyfriend and I'm sure he misses you too!" Jacks mom hugged him. He was uncomfortable at first, but then he hugged her back.

"I seemed so disappointed with you. And I'm sorry Jack. I'm so proud of what you have done." Jack had tears stream down his face.
---
Mark was already on his plane and very excited to see Jack again. He just hoped Jack was too. After what seemed like 40 days, Mark was at the door step of Jack's house. He quickly nodded on the door to hear Jack screaming,"I GOT IT MA DONT ANSWER BECAUSE IF YOU DO I SWEAR!" Mark chuckled a little. Jack opened the door with a serious face at first, but then he realized it was his boyfriend who was like 3000 miles away from him and a smile came up on his face. "MARK!" He hugged Mark.

"I missed you so much even if it has only been a week." Mark hugged Jack back. "How long are ye stayin? Heh look the Irish is comin back." "Couple of days. Unfortunately, the fans will get suspicious with all the background changes." Jack nodded and showed Mark inside. "Mark, this is my ma. We have gotten along with eachother better as you can see."

"Nice to meet you ma'am." Mark shook Jacks moms hand and she said, "So polite! You found yourself a good one Jackypoo." "Maaaaa, don't call me thaaaat." Jack let Mark inside his room and showed him his side of the bed. Mark missed that, Jack choosing his comfortable side of the bed. Mark and Jack spent the day catching up on everything. Even if it had only been a week.

*lots of makeouts later*

"Jack? When should we tell the fans?"
"Soon, my love, soon"