{11}Reunited

A couple of weeks later Mark was just sitting at home eating a couple of poptarts. He didn't really care what was going on anywhere else other than Jack's home. He wondered what he was doing, how he was feeling without him, and-

Missed skype call from Jackaboy<3

Mark called back to see Jack crying.

"Jack? What's wrong."
"My- my ma. Sh-she... She."
"Jack?"
"She thinks it's b-best if we br-reak up Mark!"
"What?!"
"I d-don't want to lose you Mark!"
"Jack you don't have to listen."
"Ma! No okay I'm telling him! Please ma! Don't I'll do it I'll do it!"
"Jack!"
"M-Mark I have to leave you. My ma- she'll- YOU BETTER NOT TELL HIM-
I have to go. I-I love you M-Mark."

Jackaboy<3 ended the skype call.

Jacks texts from Markimoo<3

Jack? What is going on

Jack you can leave I'll pick you up

Jack please tell me

Jack I love you too much to lose you this way

Jack please answer

Jackaboy<3
I can't

Jack deleted his number. The reason Jack had to break up with Mark was because his mom was getting drunk and sexually abusing Jack. Ever since she lost her recent sex partner, she has been feeling unsatisfied. She has been getting herself drunk enough to put herself to do this.

"Jack! You can't hide from your own mother! I gave birth to you! I can call the cops!"

"I CAN TOO! LIKE YOU SAID, YOURE MY MOTHER NOT MY SEX MATE!"

"I'm gonna find you Jack!"

"STOP!"

Jack brought out his phone and dialed 911.

"Hello-" he whispered "-my ma, she is drunk and has been sexually abusing me."

"Thank you fer tellin us sir we will be right there."

"JACK?!"

The door was immediately banged open by his mother. Jack was scared until he heard a knock on the door. His mother fixed herself up and opened the door.

"Hello officers! What is the commotion?"

"We heard you are sexually abusing your son?"

"Hah! No you must have the wrong person."

Jack walked down stairs. She gave him a 'go get back up the fucking stairs' look. He didn't pay attention. The officers saw multiple hickeys on his neck.

"Ma'am, you're under arrest for sexual assault."

"NO! YOU CANT I NEED HIM FOR THIS! LET ME GO!"

She was knocked out and another officer took Jack to a seperate station.

"Sir? We heard your father lives in L.A. He has no record of assault and has a girlfriend, you should be fine with hi-"

"Thank you officer!"

"Ehem yes, your plane leaves tomorrow morning."

Jack was left at his grandfathers house for the night. He left for the airport in the morning and was moving back to L.A. He didn't tell Mark this because he wanted to barge into the apartment door and scare the shite out of him. He wasn't gonna go back with his dad, even if he changed.

The next day Jack was back at the apartment.

"Hello? I live in room 213 I was out on vacation for a couple of weeks."

"Here is your key sir."

"Thankyou!"

She just laughed and watched him dance into the elevator. Jack quietly approached the door and carefully unlocked it so no one heard. He then kicked the door open and said

"HONEY IM HOME!"

Mark jumped off of the couch and onto the floor. The coffee he was drinking spilled all over him.

"Jack you little shit!.... Wait.... JACK HOLY SHIT!" Mark ran up to him and hugged Jack tightly. "Mark! Yer gonna squeeze the balls outa me." He let him go and kissed him. "I'm so glad you're back! Now... We can have sex!" Mark smirked. "Ha! Now that you said that you can't have any of this d!" Jack pointed to it. Mark tried to grab Jack but instead he got a small hand gripping his area. Mark yelped and Jack let go.

"Ha I win!" Jack laughed an evil little laugh and Mark kissed him. "I'm glad we don't have to do this over the computer anymore." "Me too. And by the way, I really wanna have sex right now..." Mark picked Jack up and threw him on their bed. He closed the Windows, locked the door, and made sure the curtain was covering the window too. "Welp! Let's get to it Jackaboy!"

A/N
I'm really enjoying posting two stories a day! Maybe it will become a thing for me!