New Jobs

Jack left for work every day. He really hated his job. One day he had enough and quit. He automatically realized that he would not be able to make enough money for the apartment. He went home to tell Mark that he was ready for a change. But what?

As Jack drove home an idea sparked his brain. Now it was just time to tell Mark. He was so caught up in thinking he was holding up traffic. Jack slammed open the apartment door and yelled "Honey! I'm home!" Mark jumped out of his seat. "What the fuck Jack? You scared the living shit out of me!" Jack laughed and picked Mark back up into his seat.

(Jack)"Mark?" Mark suddenly had a worried look on his face.
(Mark)"What's up, babe?" Jack held his hands and smiled.
(Jack) "I'm getting a new job. And I want you to help me." Mark was shocked.
(Mark)"What job?" Jack smiled
(Jack)"YouTube." Mark smiled back and nodded his head.
(Mark)"We would make plenty of money for us to have food and pay rent."Jack nodded.

Two days later Jack and Mark are uploading two videos a day with almost already 1000 subscribers. Mark and Jack were making enough money for everything.
---
~3 year time skip bc I can~
Mark and Jack have been working on YouTube for three years already. Mark had a total of 12,000,000 subscribers and Jack was hitting 10,000,000(SO PROUD JACK<3) they were both happy but kept their love life (together) low. Jack claimed he had a girlfriend(NOT HATE ON WIISHU!!) and lived in Ireland. But the fake girlfriend was just helping them out. They never really liked eachother. Mark claimed to have no girlfriend and still lived in L.A.. They always claimed they were never gay. Even if people shipped them so hard.(what if this is all true omg! Jk I know it probs not but you can't grab my high hopes you're too short;) jk everyone is taller than me...) They always read the fanfiction written about them.

They were always surprised about what people wrote because most of the time they actually did those things... They always laughed to see what new things came up in these peoples stories. They were happy and cared about their fans.

They were currently heading back from New York and the hard part was they had to be on seperate planes to keep the fan girls/boys from finding out. They could have just taken pictures without eachother but you'd be surprised at how good peoples eyesight can be in these types of things.

Once they got home, they were exhausted and ready to sleep. Instead, Mark made videos. Jack had just posted videos from a couple days back. They went to sleep finally. They needed some rest from the long day.