The confession chapter: chapter 3

Okami, Rowan and Silly had a very long night, the cause of their misery was Sam.
Sam was crying every two hours, they would switch turns to take care of him. Okami never had this much trouble with Silly, but to be fair Silly is a calm person, while Sam is rambunctious.

"Mom what are we going to do, we have school?" Silly asked her mom who was drinking coffee. "Well my plan was to bring him with us and tell everyone about Sam" Okami answered. "DON'T YOU THINK THOSE MAGGOTS WOULD QUESTION US?" Rowan asked while holding Sam.

"Yeah mom, won't they ask questions?" Silly asked her mom. Silly looked at Sam and saw he grew through the night. "Hey dad, put Sam down, I want to test something" Silly went to her dad and watched as he put the infant down.

Sam had been able to stand and barely walk around, he then fell but grabbed onto Silly's leg. Sam then laughed wholly waiting to be picked up by Silly. Sam had on one of Silly's old shirts, which was too big for him, and pretty cute. They couldn't find any of Silly's baby clothes so they had to use her smallest shirt.

Okami got up and grabbed everything that came along with Sam, the bag of clothes, the money and Sam's hat. "Hey Sam want to meet you friends?" Okami said in a cheerful voice and a smile. Sam looked at Okami, then as if he understands, he shook his head up and down Okami picked up Sam and left house, waiting in the yard for her family to follow suit.

Once everyone was outside and was ready to leave, Okami told Silly and Rowan to leave the 'Sam talk' to her. She had a plan, she would find someone that can take care of Sam for the day so that she could tell everyone about Sam. The problem was who can take care of Sam responsibly. Ellen told her not to tell Taurtis, Grian or Yuki, but I'm sure she wouldn't mind if Okami told J.

Mrs. Okami, silly and Rowan walked to the train, but first Okami stopped at J's house to ask if he can watch Sam. Okami knocked on J's Door, the house was at least three stories tall. It took longer than she expected for J to answer the door. She heard a loud bang and a crash as if glass was breaking.

'I'm starting to have second thoughts' Okami thought to herself. The door was opened with a big slam.

"IM IN THE MIDD- oh, Miss Okami, how nice to see you this morning" J answered

"Yes J it is nice to see you too, may I come in?" Miss Okami asked him. "Yeah one minute just stay in the entrance I have to clean up first". When J was done talking he quickly walked back into his house to try and contain his loose experiment. The experiment was a clone of Taurtis but he would give up on this one, because he failed an exact total of 327 times.

"Ok, come in Miss Okami" J stepped to her side and moved his arms to show he was moving her in. "So what did you want to tell me?" J said as he was sitting down on a white chair. "I wanted to ask you if you could watch him for me" Okami said as she was setting the baby Sam on the floor, standing strait up.

J nearly fell out of his seat in excitement to see an adorable baby. Sam was walking, holding onto the side of the couch as he moved along the edge. Mrs. Okami smiled at the scene, it was made twice adorable that Sam was a baby bunny. J tried pick up the baby bunny but Sam suddenly let go of the couch and started running, more like wobbling but it was close enough for Sam to get away from J. After a few seconds J quickly swopped up the baby and sat back down on his white.

"Ehem, J?" Miss Okami was getting impatient and wanted to hurry up the explanation of this situation. "Oh, I'm sorry Okami but I couldn't help myself, he's just soo cute!" J responded while hugging the baby.

"Whose baby is this anyway Mrs. Okami?" J questioned "J, you should worry about who that is instead of where he came from" J was silent looking over the feature of the baby. What surprised him most was that the baby had bunny ears just like Sam. J visibly froze his hand sweating at the realization that this was, "IS THIS BABY SAM!?" J yelled. "Yes it is, but J I need you to watch Sam for me today. I have to break the news to everyone else. But Taurtis, Yuki and Grian." Okami stopped to let the small information sink into the mind of her new babysitter. "I need you to get him these things on this list" Okami held up a list which was relatively short. "Everything you need is in this black bag" Okami held up a black bag.

"In short J... I want you to watch Sam for a day while you buy these things, please". J was a loss of words, he can't say no. but this feeling in him was yelling at him to say yes. J slowly gulped the knot in his throat and made a quiet "ok". Okami smiled dearly at J, she then sat up, kissed Sam's forehead and bid J a farewell. Before Okami left she left a note on a door, it was just a sticky note so it wasn't that long. Okami left and left Baby Sam and J to do there own thing.

"Ok Sam, wait here for a minute" J sat Sam on the ground, and went to read the note that was left.

~

Dear J, I'm sorry for this inconvenience of Sam, is the bag there is 500 dollars that you can use to buy Sam's new clothes, hat and teddy bear.

I Okami_artist, Teacher at Yandere high, Let J and Sam have a leave from school for personal reasons.

~

"Well Sam Looks likes were going shopping"