chapter 10: Ahah! we found Sam!

Taurtis and Grian were walking back to the train station, it was a quiet walk through. Grian was reading the 'age increasing' page, believing Sam was the baby that Yuki was talking about and it was Ellen that made him a baby.

"Taurtis, wanna go visit yuki?" Grian asked Taurtis.

"Why?, she doesn't have anything to do with looking for Sam" Taurtis said folding his arms behind his head as he walked.

"Well, I think we can find Sam if we find yuki" Grian said looking at Taurtis. Taurtis sighed, "Fiiiinnnne" Taurtis whined.

"Ok then let's go to her house then" Grian offered. "Maybe she is at the 'office'?" Taurtis said. "Well let's check the house then the 'office'?" Grian said making a compromise.

"Okaaaaay" Taurtis said lazily. Taurtis and Grian walked back to the train station, buying their tickets and leaving for uptown.

~later~

Taurtis and Grian were half way to Yuki's house, they could see that no one was home but decide to check anyways.

"Ahh what good memories here" Taurtis said as he rummaged through Yuki dresser. "W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING TAURTIS!?" Grian shouted, "WE SHOULD BE LOOKING FOR CLUES!",

As Grian was yelling at him he went to the bath room. As he looked around he saw yuki and karu running over here... to this house.

"Uhhh Grian? We need to get out of here!" Taurtis said as he walked back to Grian. They could hear a door slam shut and a few muffled sounds came from downstairs. They heard a muffled word 'change'.

They took that as their cue to leave and book it fast. Taurtis was already trying to break a window while Grian was trying to find clues ASAP.

They could hear the sound of feet on stairs getting louder and louder. Soon Grian just pulled Taurtis into the bath room and hid in its closest.

'Grian!? What the heck! I was almost done!' Taurtis said in an angry whisper voice. 'Well I'm sorry! I had to find a good hiding place!' Grian whispered back. taurtis and grian were moving around and pushing each other, then the sound of a baby laughing was heard

~

oh my junior! time for a bath with mommy again!" yuki said as she walked into her bathroom. "ill go get spare clothes, I wont be long!" yuki said as she left the bath room.

grian fell out of the closet ,thanks to taurtis, he fell in front of sam who was standing above him. "s-sam?" grian said looking at sam. Sam the proceeded to nod his head up and down and smiling a smile of pure gold.

"T-that little ball of smiles and fur can't be Sam! It can't be sam!" Taurtis yelled as he to came out of the closet. He went and picked up Sam, shaking and on the verge of tears.

"t-t-this I-is Sa-sam?" Taurtis said suddenly hugging the baby. "Why!? Why couldn't I save this from happening!?" Taurtis said.

"Um Taurtis?" Grian asked,

"what!?" Taurtis yelled.

"Yuki is coming" he replied.

Taurtis dropped Sam by accident as he tried to hurry to the closet again. "Oh my gord sam! I'm so sorry!" Taurtis whispered as he saw Sam start crying. the door opened and a half naked yuki came in.

"oh my baby! did you miss mommy so much that you cried?" yuki said as she picked up Sam. sam then started playing with yuki's hair.

'taurtis we need to get out of here' grian said to a sobbing mess of Taurtis. 'b-b-but w-what about s-s-s-sam!?, we n-need to save h-him'

'He's not as important as our social image!' Grian yelled at Taurtis. 'Plus we need to go make a plan on how to fix sam!'

'...' Taurtis was silent.

'We just gotta wait this out' Grian said as he looked at Yuki undressing her and Sam. The two of them were both sitting in the closest wishing that they never came here.

A few minutes later Yuki and Sam were done with their bath and they left to get changed.

"Oh my god! Grian we need to get out of here!" Taurtis said desperately as he tried again to break the window.

"Taurtis how is that going to help us!?" Grian said as he was watching out for Yuki again.

"It's better than sitting around!" Taurtis said. "I broke it! Now let's go!" Taurtis yelled as he jumped out the window.

"Taurtis!" Grian said as he soon too jumped out the window.

~side story~Sam's chat with karu~

"Hey Sam... do you know your a baby?", Karu whispered in a serious tone. Sam stood on his feet and walked towards karu.

"Yeah, it's quite fun too"

Karu stiffened, Sam had just talked like he wasn't affected by the aging. Sam was then walking closer to him and was staring into his eyes.

"S-so... how does it feel?" Karu asked, the silence ending. "Well, you know, being pampered being, super cute, it's super, duper fun" Sam said as he smiled.

"Wait... does that mean.." karu was about to say something but sam said it first. "Took a bath with yuki? Yeah, but I just tooned it out really" Sam said making a waving hand motion. Sam then sat down on the floor and sighed.

"I really miss my grown up body though, it's so much easier to walk!" Sam groaned as he make a sour face.

"Karu, after this can you not tell Yuki that I was technically watching her take baths?" Sam asked looking at karu.

"I don't really think I'd want to tell her any way Sam" karu said, his body was loosening up from the tension earlier. "And karu? What was the ambush about?" Sam asked tilting his head cutely.

"That's gonna be a very long story Sam" karu whispered. The air got thick with unease as he spoke. "Well you don't have to tell me now, besides Yuki is coming back with my food" Sam said, he then somehow went back to as if he never talked to karu.

"I really need more sleep" karu whispered to himself as he ate his food.

A/N

[This story is not part of the fanfiction!!]

Well I think this is going well right guys? Right. Giving stars and comments really give me good ideas and motivation to make these!

And gold stars for my golden readers! Gold stars!🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟