Chapter 5: the forceful exchange: Yakuza chapter

Dammit" J said as he scooted closer to baby Sam. "I'm busy right now can you come back later?" J asked the men in fedoras and suits. "Sorry kid, but times are hard, just give us something important to you" the yakuza men were closing in on the two of them.

'Sam is the only thing important to me right now... they can't mean, Sam?' J was in panic mode. He didn't know what to do he wasn't the fighting type to be honest, he just used his money to buy protection or something.

"I'm not giving you Sam!" J yelled at the men. Sam started crying from the loud screams of J and had big crocodile tears coming out of his eyes. The men pulled out guns and pointed them at J. "just give us the baby, and the debt will be payed", one of the men said.

'Screw the clothes ill just run' J thought as he grabbed Sam and ran. The yakuza men ran after J shooting at him but mostly missing. J ran as fast as he could into a random alleyway, he then bumped into some one. "Hey watch were you--" J stopped speaking in that moment, there in front of him was the yakuza boss.kuro.

*with Rowen*

"ALRIGHT MAGGOTS! GO RUN LAPS TILL YOUR SPLEINS BURST OUT OF YOUR STOMACHS!" Rowen yelled at Taurtis and Grian.

"Rowen! What the heck! That can kill us" Grian exclaimed at the muscly teacher. "Yeah, what Grian said!" Taurtis complained too. "WELL IF YOU DON'T START RUNNING, ILL MAKE SURE YOU TWO GET DETENTION!" Rowen yelled. "URGGGG" the two groaned as they started running, while doing this they had a conversation about their missing friend Sam.

"Hey Grian, did you get any information about Sam?" Taurtis asked. "no, but I did hear a rumor of him hanging out with Ellen". They both stopped and realized something at the same time. "ELLEN KIDNAPPED SAM!" they both yelled. "HEY IM THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN SCREAM!" Rowen yelled at them.

*with J*

Kuro was walking in his gold suit of armor, pointing his gun at J. J was holding Sam to his chest while Sam was crying. "give me the baby, J, you know you have a big debt to us, the yakuza" kuro said takin the safty off his gun pointing it at J. "ill never give you Sam, you monster!" J said getting up and running as fast as he could away from kuro.

"Tch. Stupid kids these days" kuro said he ran after J shooting with deadly accuracy. He then shot J leg before J could pop onto the street. J feel to the ground using all his strength to Protect Sam. "haha, so that baby is Sam? It's like I'm killing two birds with one stone" kuro said. Kuro then walked slowly to J who was crawling with one arm and trying to make it onto the street.

Kuro stood in front of J's path. He then tried to pull the baby from J's grasp. J wouldn't let go so kuro put hi gun to J's arm and shot it. J let out a painful scream almost louder then Sam. It pained J to look and see people pass by and not even try to save him, them being too scared to get involved with the mafia. J's arm went limp releasing its hold on the crying baby Bunny.

"haha, you can rot here, and that can clean your debt" kuro said to J. J looked up at him through his cracked glasses saying "I hope you rot in hell too" J said before he passed out. Kuro walked away holding Sam. "god now that I have him, what in gods name do I do with him!?" kuro said. Not thinking this far into his plan. He didn't imagine that 'J's rumored son' was Sam.

Sam eventually stopped crying on the way to the yakuza's 'office'. Kuro walked inside to see no one playing cards. 'hmm, must still be working' he thought. He carried the sleeping baby with him to his office, opening his door walking in. he then sat down in his chair while still holding Sam, sighing while thinking how he should solve his problem with the infant.

Kuro then started signing papers once in a while looking up at the sleeping baby that was laying on his couch. Kuro yawned, singing the last of his papers before he went over to the baby. Kuro defiantly didn't like Sam, even as a baby.

He then laid down on the couch next to Sam, "it won't hurt to take a nap" kuro said, slowly falling asleep.

~with J~

*J's P.O.V*

I woke up on a cold surface, remembering very well what had happed. "Dammit!" I yelled slamming my not injured hand onto the concrete alleys floor, repeating the words and actions until my fist was blistered. I tried standing up, it was utterly painful. My shot leg and arm, they felt like they were on fire as I struggled to walk to the street where I could at least, by chance, get someone to bring me to the hospital.

"Please, anyone" I said holding out my hand to the crowd walking past me, not looking twice at me. Suddenly someone pushed me down, I fell backwards into the alley way. 'I don't want to get back up now' I thought. "Dammit... why is the world so mean?" I said to the god that we trust and believe hoping he would answer me.

"Because, then how could you find the truly nice people?" someone said to me. I couldn't see who it was because I had my arm over my tearing eyes, but I was glad that they said that to me, because a few moments later I passed out again. Before the last speck of light left my eyes I could feel myself being lifted up by someone.

But I saw no one as the last of my thoughts dwindled out of my mind.