omake: winter/Christmas special!

T'was the night before Christmas, and all through yandere town, not a person was stirring, not even Taurtis, when all of the sudden a loud crash came down on a small house that held a small party of a baby Sam, yuki, Taurtis, and Grian.

"Taurtis, Taurtis!, wake up already!" Grian shouted as he pushed Taurtis over and onto the floor from the couch.

"Wha-what!?, is Santa here?!" Taurtis yelled as he swung his arms around.

"No, but there was a loud thud on the roof" Yuki said as she walked towards the two with a sleeping Sam in here arms.

"Well, if it is Santa then we need to go back to sleep" Taurtis said as he quickly went back on the couch and tried falling asleep.

"Um Taurtis, I don't think it's Santa" Grian said as he looked out side. "Well, we're snowed in, and it looks like the power is out".

"I'm cold Grian, let's make a fire!" Yuki enthusiastically said.

"No! Then Santa will be burned!" Taurtis yelled as he jumped up from the couch.

"Well, Taurtis, think about Sam too, he may be cold?" Grian questioned.

"Fine, because it's Sam.." Taurtis pouted.

"Thanks Taurtis!" Yuki thanked Taurtis, "oh and here's junior! I'm going to go find so more wood!" Yuki said excitedly and handed Sam to Taurtis and ran off into the dark house.

"Well, I'm gonna go see if I can find the breaker and gets some lights back on" Grian said as he too then left the living room.

"Damn you guys.." Taurtis said as he held a sleeping Sam, 'well, at least I get time with Sam!' Taurtis thought happily as he sat on the couch.

"Tata" whispers Sam as he starts to wake up.

"Awww! Your too cute Sam! Let me get you some milk, I'm sure it's fine" Taurtis said to the sleepy baby, he then left and went to the kitchen.

As a half asleep Sam sat on the couch in front of the chimney, a low voice could be heard up the chimney. The voice beckoned and called for any bad children in the house, calling in a very eerie way.

"Soonta?" Said Sam confused, he crawled off the couch and walked slowly to the chimney. Sam stood in the cold coals of burnt wood and looked up the chimney.

"Hello, little one... are you, a bad child?"

The ominous voice told Sam from up the chimney.

"Sam... gud" Sam said to the voice up the chimney.

"Little one, do you, do bad things?" Asked the voice again.

"I know, you, run away from home, and hurt others" the voice told Sam.

"You.. are a very bad, child..."  the voice trailed off.

"Sam! I got you some milk and baby carrots" Taurtis said as he walked into the living room carrying a sippy-cup and a bag of baby carrots.

"Tata!" Sam cried as he walked to Taurtis, "mon'ter up 'ter!" Sam cried as he pointed around the chimney.

"Oh, it's probably just Santa, checking to see if you are asleep" Taurtis said as he brought Sam to the couch and waited for Yuki and Grian to return.

The lights flickered on for a few moments the went off again.

"DAMMIT!"

you could hear a yell from deep in the house.

"Must be Grian?" Taurtis told Sam, "ill go see if he needs help" Taurtis said, then left.