omake: the Halloween costume

A/N, since Halloween is a good reason not to make a full real chapter, I'm going to make a half(ish) but super funny(ish) chapter, that sound right? Meh. (P.S. the house is the one next to the 'office', like at the end of the season)

"Ohhh, daddy! It's Halloween!" Yuki said as she ran up to her dad with Sam in her arms.

"Yes it is my princess, do you have a costume?" Karu asked looking up from his papers, "does Sam have a costume too?" Karu continued

"Nope! That's the reason I wanted to ask you if you could buy him a costume daddy!" Yuki said jumping up and down, Sam was laughing and giggling as he too was being jumped up and down.

"Aaah!!"

A big crash came from downstairs as well with two very girly screams.

"Taurtis!?" Yuki yelled,

"and me", a figure drenched in seaweed and water said.

"Oh, hey Grian! Look, my Jr needs a costume, do you have one?" Yuki asked well holding up Sam to Grian's face.

"Well, isn't that really sa-" a flash of light pushed Taurtis out of the broken window, Taurtis then rolled into the sea from being pushed so hard.

"What was that?" Yuki questioned Grian. He was sweating and trying to make up a lie. "Uh,uh,uh it was the flash" Grian said in desperation not to let her know the truth.

"Oh" Yuki said in a unimpressed tone, "well do you have any Halloween costumes I could use?" Yuki asked.

"Well, we do have.. this, one, costume.." Grian said in a nervous manner. "Lets go to the house and get it" Grian said as he started walking to go get the costume.

Once they arrived at the house Grian started looking for a baby costume, it's embarrassing but he only had a little angel costume.

"H-here it is.." Grian said as he lifted the costume up. It was pure white with a little spring halo on top it also had cute little plastic wings to go with it.

"Oh that's so cute! It would totally fit my junior!" Yuki said as she suddenly grabbed the costume and proceeds to put it on Sam. "Perfect!" Yuki exclaimed as she stood up and looked at Sam.

"Hey, be careful okay? We were repainting the house but sam went missing so we didn't really have time to clean up" Grian said well trying to clean up the paint. "Can you help Yuki?" Grian asked her.

"Sure!" She said happily, while the two were cleaning, Sam had his own fun, Sam had made his way up the stairs to his old room, there he found lots of red paint and paint brushes.

Sam then proceeded to stick his hand in the can and paint the wall with hand prints. He tripped over a wad of newspapers and fell into a tray of red paint. His costume was drenched in paint, and I looked like he just murdered someone.

Sam merely got back up and continued to 'paint', as Sam was making 'art' some paint would splash on his face, he eventually found a real brush. But that just made more of a mess.

~one hour later~

After about an hour of cleaning Yuki and Grian cleaned up the mess, they cleaned themselves up and put away the leftover paint and utensils.

"You suck Grian" a voice said behind them. It was Taurtis, out of the sea, and wet. "By the way, I saw Sam walk down the road a little bit ago?" Taurtis said as he pointed his thumb behind him.

"My baby!" Yuki screamed in a scary voice, she then bolted out the door at the speed of light,

"she gone?" Grian said as he watched Taurtis look out the window.

"Yep, already down the street even!" Taurtis said, they then proceeded to go up stairs and look for Sam.

"Saaam! It's us! Taurtis and Grian! We have come to save you!" Taurtis and Grian yelled as they looked though the house and rooms. They finally found Sam, and the room was dark, like a room out of the exorcist, the room was a mess, bloody hand prints on the wall, dumped over cans, clothes scattered in red paint that looks like blood, and worst of all, Sam was drenched in red paint which looked like blood.

The two were shaking in fear, Grian walked towards Sam who was lazily moving the paint drenched brush up and down slowly.

"S-Sam, you o-okay"  Taurtis said from behind Grian. The two touched Sam barely before he turned around and ran past them. Suddenly the lights though out all of the house switched off. Grian and Taurtis could hear splashes and crashing paint cans, they can hear the innocent laugh of a child creep though the house.

"Grian...a, we, maybe, ah" Taurtis was having the hardest time trying to say a single word, he was to scared to barely say Grian.

"Y-yeah?" Grian said shockingly,

"W-were screwed" was all Taurtis said, "We got to f-find Sam though" Grian said, he pulled out a lighter from his pocket and staring walking down the stairs.

"I'm heeere~" a voice of a child said, Taurtis and Grian froze. They ever so slowly turned around, and what they saw would scar them for life.

It was Sam, as a baby, with big red horns, a spiked tail, and red eyes with black irises. Before Grian could scream, Taurtis fainted onto Grian, which made the both of them crash and fall down the rest of the stairs.

"Hehehehehe" the child's laugh faded out of the corridor as little foot steps echoed throughout the dark house.

"T-Taurtis wake u-up! Th-this is n-no time to s-sleep!" Grian said as he shook Taurtis, thankfully Taurtis awoke from his small nap.

"Taurtis, I think Sam is possessed by the anti-Christ!" Grian said to taurtis, "think about it, he is a child, he has a very violent mind set and he is perfectly capable of harming people without concern" Grian said as he looked at Taurtis waiting for him to take it all in.

"We.need.to.save.Sam." Taurtis said with a very determined look, "I've already got him into this mess, I'm sure I can save him" Taurtis said.

" Are you sure about that? "

A tiny child walked down the stairs, a red brush in their hands, a small butter knife in the other, " can you really save this child? " the entity said again. This time it ran down the stairs and charged at them, " THIS.VESSEL.IS.MIIINE. " they screamed as their mouth stretched into a large toothy smile.

"OHHH MYYY GOOOOD!"

~The end~

A/N

Soooo, how was it? Was it good and scary for Halloween?!

Hope it was cause that was the chapter for this month!

Please rate, comment and star this chapter, it makes me happy to know people like my hard work! Gold stars!🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟