chapter 12: the demon has been awoken... by accident

Taurtis, Grian, silly, and Okami have finally reunited with Sam! They are happily sleeping right now, and now let's continue the sto-

"Oh hell no!"

What?

"Do you know how long it's been since I've gotten a chapter!"

... who?

"Me! The guy who got shot,beat up, and put in a hospital meeting a freaking ghost! It's me! JtheStar!"

...

...

Ohhhh!?..

So why are you here?

"Goddammit... I want a chapter!"

Oh sure sure.. I kinda didn't really forget you.. or anything..

"You forgot didn't you"

...

No.

...

Y..yes?

"Goddammit.."

Fine here's your chapter,I've already wasted 1/10 of the chapter here!

"Finally! Thank you!"

(Let J's redemption arc begin...{sigh})

It had been a couple of days since J had been put in the hospital, salex kept him company, bothering him, telling him how it was to be dead, and fanfiction she wrote about her and Taurtis.

"You know salex, who did kill you?" J said while eating his scrappy hospital lunch.

"Oh, yeah, it was Yuki, I thought you guys found out?"

J suddenly choked on his frozen yogurt, "you mean, sircutieyuki! The one that has Sam!" J said painfully as he rubbed his sore, and in pain throat.

"Had Sam, Taurtis~ and Grian have him now" salex said emphasising Taurtis's name.

".. thank gord!" J said as he leaned back in his bed, "I was so worried!"

"Yeah don't be, the beasts haven't woken up anyway~" salex said sing song like, "once the time comes the beast will awaken and murder us all!~" salex said very happily.

"Ah.."

J stared at salex in aww and just watched he file her ghost nails, the two of them just sat in silence, relishing the elephant in the room.

"So.. What's th-the beast?" J asked grabbing and adjusting his glasses from his side table.

"Oh, I really like to bother Ellen! So I read over their shoulder a lot and the ingredient she forgot was lion tranquilizer!"

"A TRANQUILIZER!" J shouted at salex, "WHY A TRANQUILIZER!?"

"It's to keep the inner beast inside of the younger body, as you grow your inner demon does too, and so long as it isn't, so to say, 'activated' were okay!" Salex was floating around and bouncing in excitement, and "this is most common when you don't use a tranq in the potion!"

"Oh my god" J said holding his head in his hands.

"Is there anyway to stop it?"

"Well duh, plot convince!...There is no way! Just let it pass, like a raging storm killing thousands of people, and destroying the land around it!" Salex enthuses, moving her hand up and over herself to show how beautiful it is in her mind.

"And if Taurtis dies we can be together forever!" Salex proclaimed as she blushed and her eyes became swirling with hearts.

"Who's.. side are on..anyway?" J asked shocked beyond belief at the information and the catastrophe that she foretold.

"No one's! I'm a ghost after all, I don't have to worry about dying, I'm dying eternally anyways?" Salex said tilting her head sideways and looking into J's eyes, making him contemplate his reason of living.

"Annnny way! We're fine, we are side characters! So that means our deaths are tragic and meaningful for the main people to live"

"God.." j said quietly, "so.. I'm going to..die?.." tears came out of his eyes, unconventional sadness overflowing him.

"J-Jay?" Salex said worried as she floated down to his side. She lowered herself to the side of his bed, resting her chin on the edge.

"You okay?" She asked J

"No I'm not!" J yelled at her.

"You just told me I was gonna die! And that my death would be irrelevant!" J said slow tears running down his face, "why are you so unbiased!" J said after whipping his tears away from his eyes.

"Because it's my fate~" was all she said as she disappeared from J's bedside.

"..tch.."

J looked at his leg...then his arm. He looked out the window that was on his left. The trees were dying and the leaves had been raked into piles.

"Tragic death.." he whispered to the sky.

He sighed then got his wheelchair open. "dammit why am I doing this?" J said to himself. He wheeled himself out of his room and to the check out desk,

"May I get some air?" He asked to lady at the head desk.

"Sure little cutie! Be back by meal time" she said very lovingly and sweet like, her voice that of honey.

"You can stop being fake and lying to yourself" j said as he wheeled away from the desk, going outside.

~

J had been strolling around for the past ten minutes looking for Okami house or anyone he knew. After a few silent minutes of wandering he landed himself in front of the lions den. Yuki's shared home with soul and sookie.

"Just my luck..." he said depressing like, suddenly the door burst open and out came screaming and hollering a she-demon, pink hair flowing in the Autumn wind. Her mouth agape showing her sharp teeth to the world.

"WHERE IS MY BABY!?" She screamed to the people walking the streets, everyone looked at her in fear, she had a knife and her hair was a mess. Most likely from a nap.

"Yuki, calm down, I'm sure Sam is okay" j tried saying, calming down the devil that was Yuki.

"YOU STOLE HIM DIDN'T YOU! GUILT IS WRITTEN ON YOUR FACE!!WHERE IS MY JUNIOR!!!"

Her yelling was almost defining, everyone ran away screaming and some calling police.

"Yuki I swear it wasn't me!" J said holding up his good arm to protect himself.

"Your coming with me, broken man.." Yuki whispered to a frightened J.

J sat still as Yuki raced off with him in his wheelchair, they were hitting people and trashcans making a loud commotion and lots of wreckage.

"Tell me where my little one is" she hissed into J's ears, spitting and glaring at people as she still ran with J and his chair.

"A-at Okami's house..h-hopefully?" J said in fright for his life. Yuki stopped and looked at her scenery, she then turned around violently and speed off at the speed of sound. J's screams had accompanied the sound of people yelling and trashcans falling over and leaving trash everywhere.

[A/N]

So if you guys didn't know, I'm making another story! It will be called the "Yandere Apocalypse!" I'm sure everything in it will be extremely excellent in words and more descriptive word wise, I hope everyone of the fans of this story will like my other one ^^;, I have so far planned on releasing the first chapter after the part 1 final of this story! I hope my golden stars have a good day! Gold stars!🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟