chapter 8: YUKI!?

"Welp, time to get back" yuki said as she paid for the items in her basket. She was surprised that she saw Grian. 'hopefully he finds Sam' Yuki thought as she stated walking home. The store in down town didn't have that many baby stuff, so Yuki walked to uptown. The train only made stops from 5 am to 10pm, in the end she had too walk until she was in up town.

"I'm so tired" Yuki said as sluggishly made her way to the train, it was about 6 in the morning now. 'I hope junior is ok' Yuki thought as she sat on the train. She sat at the end not noticing the screams from a boy up front. The train arrived at the down town station.

"I'm glad Okami gave us the day off after what happen to J" she said as she walked to the 'office'. "Baby buns! Mommy is home!" Yuki yelled as she burst the door open. "Hey, wanna not yell, can't you see we're in the middle of something" one of the female yakuza members said.

Yuki peeked over her shoulder to see sam sitting on the middle of the table playing with a hat, chewing on it mostly. "My baby!" Yuki screamed. "WHAT!?" Everyone said looking at yuki. "You had this abomination!?" Someone said.

"What did you call junior.." Yuki whispered in a very quiet voice. Every one stared at the person who said the insult. Words like "I feel sorry for him" and "who's paying for the funeral?" We're passed around. Yuki slowly walked towards the man and grabbed him by the collar. "WAIT, WAIT!" The man said as he grabbed onto the door way frame. Yuki pulled with strength beyond a 16 year old girl, making the man fly across the street close to the bay. "Say your sorry" Yuki said as she stepped on the man's back. "I-I-I'm s-s-sorry" he said stuttering and shaking. "Dont talk about my child like that ever again" Yuki said.

In the background you can see the rest of the yakuza members looking out the door, whispering about something.

"Wow, the mother instinct kicked in", "yeah, I wonder who the father is?", "the kid has rabbit ears maybe it's that Sam guy?" "I heard that he went missing a few days ago", "no way!?" "Yeah, what kind of monster is he to ditch his child and girlfriend?" The whispering came to a halt as they felt the presence of karu, their boss.

"You know that kid is Sam right?" Karu said. Everyone one turned around staring at Karu as he held Sam. "You can say I'm a grandpa now I guess" karu said as he blushes while playing with Sam in his arms. "So, where's my little princess?" He said. "Oh, boss, she is dealing with someone right know" the female yakuza member said.

"Tell her Sam's in my office with me when's she's done",

"Ok boss" the female yakuza said.

"But, don't tell her the baby is sam" karu said as he was half way up the stairs. "Ok boss" she answered. Yuki came back in with a smile of pure gold and razors on her face. "So where is my bunny buns?" Yuki said looking at the empty table. "He's with the boss in his office" someone said, pointing up stairs as they were setting up a game of poker. "Thanks" Yuki said as she walked up stairs.

'No one will hurt or take my junior away from me' Yuki thought as she walked upstairs.

~with Okami and the class~

"We have to take Sam back from the yakuza" Okami said as she looked at the class.

Everyone was looking at Okami as if she had four arms. Okami took everyone to a restaurant, where they could make plans to save Sam. Everyone knew J had Sam, so they believed the same thing as Okami. The yakuza have taken Sam.

"Mrs Okami, you have to be nuts, us against the yakuza!?" Dom said as he stood up abruptly from the long table that were at. "Dom, what else do you suppose we do?" Okami said looking at him with a sad face. He then sat down and clicked his tongue.

"I don't know" Dom whispered as he touched in his chair. "Mrs okami, do you really think that we can get Sam back?" Sookie said. "Well, we have to take that chance. Or else... who knows what the yakuza are doing to him as we speak right now" Okami said looking down at her glass of water. "Oh come on! This sam, our friend! We have to dame him! Don't you think he'd do the same for us!?" Invader said as she sat up from her chair. "We have to save Sam!" Invader concluded.

"I agree" everyone looked at the person who walked in. "What kind of crap has everyone gotten into well I was gone?" Everyone was speechless. It was Ellen.

"Ellen!" Most people yelled, "so what's the plan okami?" Ellen said as she walked over to okami.

Ellen handed Okami a note, "read it out loud or not, I need to go make the potion" Ellen said as she disappeared.

Okami looked down and read the note to herself, she then proceeded to start reading it out loud.

Dear Mrs Okami,

I hope you have kept Sam in check, since he is a rabbit, and the side affect of my potion, I have concluded that every day, same with be a month older, around now he should be about a year old or older. If he gets to old it's to late. If Sam is in danger I'm sure Yuki, Taurtis and Grian will have your head. So don't tell them!

Sincerely Majo_Ellen.

P.S. I already know that Yuki found out

Ellen and everyone else in the room could feel the horror crawl on their backs. "H-how does Yuki know?" Soul said as she held sookie. "I don't know" was all Okami could answer. "All I know is that we should is that we should hurry and make a plan" Okami said as she looked at everyone with a look of determination. Everyone looked around and noded at Okami, "let's make a plan to save Sam!" The class said as they fisted the air.

~A/N~

Ok so this confused me too, but I think I got the time down

Day one/Sam turned baby- evening
Day one/ Okami took Sam home-night
Day two/okami woke up with family talk-morning
Day two/ Okami gave Sam to J-morning
Day two/J went shopping- early after noon
Day two/J got jumped by yakuza- late afternoon
Day two/karu took same to 'office'- early evening
Day two/ karu fell asleep with Sam-evening
Day three/ J got taken to hospital- midnight?
Day three/ Yuki took bath with Sam- early morning
Day three/ everyone visited J- morning
Day three/ Yuki walked to store - morning
(Day three/ class talked about plan- morning)
Day three/Grian Taurtis went to bunker- late morning
Day three/ Yuki got back to 'office' - early afternoon

The last part is not in order, just what happens around that time, if you have any other complaints or fixes I should do, please comment!! Thanks my golden readers for reading!gold stars!🌟🌟🌟🌟