Request - Drabble Scott McCall

You pressed your back against the wall. You had no idea what was going on, but all of a sudden the entire room was filled with monsters.

They had long fangs, fur all over their skin and red glowing eyes. Alphas.

Scott had told you about them, but for some reason they had always sounded like something weird, something that was far away from you. It had always sounded like a myth or a fairytale.

"Watch out!" Scott pushed you aside and you felt his claws piercing your skin.

You bit your lips and closed your eyes. You didn't want to scream. Scott was fighting for your lives and that last thing you wanted was him getting distracted because you couldn't deal with some minor injuries. For a moment you sat down on the floor. You pressed your hand to your side and waited. You waited for minutes, maybe even longer and then finally everything around you fell silent.

"(Y/N)?" Scott kneeled down in front of you and you opened your eyes again. "(Y/N), are you okay?" He placed his hand on your cheek and you nodded, but you felt the blood slipping through your fingers. "What happened?" He shook his head and he frowned his eyebrows. "Did I do that?" His eyes widened and you moaned.

"It's okay, it will heal." You smiled. "You won." You smiled even brighter and you felt how Scott's arms slipped under your legs and back to lift you up.

"We're gonna get you to the hospital to get this checked." It wasn't a question. "I don't wanna watch you being in pain because of something I did." Scott shook his head and you let your cheek fall to his chest. "Everything will be fine, I promise."

You didn't even doubt that. You never doubted Scott.