night//nine

I managed to find Gee quickly this night, he was just a block or so away from my house. I sat down next to him and I yawned rather loudly. I heard him giggle and he faced me, sporting a lopsided grin. "Quid pro quo, Frank."

"What?" I asked him, clearly confused. He laughed at me again, and shook his head, still smiling.

"Quid pro quo. You want my name, and I want to know something about you in return, since you're so eager for my name," Gee explained. I nodded slowly, waying out the options.

"What do you want to know?" I asked him, but he just shook his head again.

"Don't you trust me? You have to say okay for this to work out."

"Alright, fine. Quid pro quo."

"Full name for a full name."

"Frank Anthony Iero," I told him.

"Gerard Arthur Way."

"Gerard Arthur Way. It's nice, it flows."

"It's just a name, Frank," he said, smirking ever so slightly.

"Mhm," I hummed tiredly. "And the stars are just gas and the moon is just land." I felt my eyelids droop, so I rested my head on Gerard's shoulder, yawning once again. After a minute, I curled into his lap, so I could sleep. And I did, I fell asleep, and the last thing I remember was Gerard running his fingers through my hair lightly.

But when I woke up to the sun shining on my eyelids, I was sleeping on a bench, and not on Gerard, since he was gone again.