23. Peace

Chapter 23: Peace- O.A.R.

~•^*^•~Elaine's POV~•^*^•~

After the day ended, Aleks and I drove home as Natalie and Sly drove back to the Creature House. I am really glad that Aleks wasn't mad that I kept secrets from him. Usually I like to tell him everything but this I couldn't have gotten around to tell him face to face. Dad loved him too! They both were getting along great. The nurse was telling me that Dad wasn't this happy in years!! She also said he is getting better now. Dad had a tumor by his heart and lungs. The nurses tell me he is getting better physically but he is getting more depressed as time goes on.

"Do you think he'll be alright?" I wondered to myself. Aleks patted my lap as he concentrated on the road.

"Yeah he will? He's strong just like you." He said. Oops I didn't realize I said that aloud. I smiled halfheartedly and looked at Aleks's face.

"Aleks?'

"Yeah babe."

"I just wanted to say I love you." He smiled and stopped at the red light.

"I love you too Elaine." Aleks pecked my cheek. And looked at me then back at the road after the light turned green. Ugh I love this fucker. He can be an ass but I still love him. Finally we got home but of course me being the clumsy person I am, fell right into Aleks as we entered the bedroom.

"Babe, I know you love me but don't literally fall for me. You may hurt yourself." I punched his shoulder lightly and kissed him. This kiss was more than a little peck. It was passionate. His tongue grazed my lower lip begging for entrance. I opened my lips slightly for a breathe but he took the opportunity to thrust his tongue into my mouth. We fought for dominance as our kiss deepened. Our breathes were so heavy it almost raised the temperature a few degrees. He did win though. Aleks flipped me over so I was on the bottom.

"Mmm," I moaned in the kiss. "Aleks."

"Yes babe."

"I fucking love you." I moaned out as he kissed my neck. He kissed me until he found my sweet spot.

"Oh my god. Yes!" Aleks took off his vest that I loved and I traced my hands along his chest. He smirked and moved his hands to my hips and rubbed small circles. I hurriedly kissed him again and this time my dress was off showing my bra and underwear.

Aleks then took his pants off so we were both in our undergarments. I do admit things were steamy. Were we going to do it... I don't know if I'm ready. My underwear was slowly making its way down. Aleks looked at me and smiled.

"Your so beautiful." I giggled and wrapped my legs around his waist and we held each other, Aleks nibbling my sweet spot.

*Ding Dong*

"Ugh are you fucking serious!?" Aleks moaned out. I crawled off and quickly threw on one of Aleks's hoodies and shorts. I heard Aleks snicker and I flipped him off as I walked out. I walked through all the clutter of boxes and unlocked the door. There I saw Ash standing there.

"Oh hey. I was driving by from work and I just wanted to know if you wanted to go shopping for the wedding. Aleks can come too. I'm can't decide if I want to bring Seamus but I will have another guy so he won't be alone." I smiled and accepted.

"That would be great. Thanks I'll see if Aleks wants to come. He may want to record stuff before we fly down to North Carolina to get the house accepted and painted the way we want it. Knowing him he probably would want to come if a guy was there."

"Cool well I gotta go before Seamus freaks but thanks." She waved goodbye as I shut the door. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. I slithered around to see Aleks in a hoodie and boxers. I kissed his nose and placed my hands on his chest. We stood like this for a bit then Aleks scooped me up into his arms and took me to the bedroom. I took off the shorts so I was still in the hoodie but in my underwear. Aleks was in just his boxers since he took off his hoodie. I cuddled into his chest and listened to his heartbeat. He held me like this and kissed my forehead.

"Goodnight Elaine, I love you." He said yawning.

"I love you too." Also yawning. I can't believe it. I'm in love with ImmortalHD.