Chapter 3: The Battle!

Sub-Zero ran off his throne and past one of his students who had told him of what was happening, he ran outside and couldn't believe what he saw. An army of his deceased friends ready to attack HIS temple! He was furious but not like Scorpion, he laughed to himself but quickly became serious again.

The revenants got off their horses but were immediately attacked by the Lin Kuei.

Sub-Zero stood in front of Liu Kang.
-"You made a deal with Raiden!" Sub-Zero said.

-"Most deals were made to be disobeyed!" Liu Kang replied.

And a battle grew. After a couple of hours of fighting 'they are tougher than expected' Liu thought so he gave up, he whistled and told his group of fighters to fall back. Everyone got back on their horses, all but one and that was...Kitana who was deep in battle with Frost. Liu didn't wait and just rode off alongside the rest. When Kitana noticed it was too late and looked high in the mountains and saw them disappear she was mad yet heartbroken 'You imbecile how could you forget your empress and especially your true love Liu Kang!?' And that's when she realized 'so you really weren't my true love after all...'. Frost saw that Kitana was distracted and took this as an opportunity to strike. Kitana looked back at Frost but was knocked out by one of her ice cold punches.

 Kitana looked back at Frost but was knocked out by one of her ice cold punches