Chapter 8: Kitana's Breakfast Encounter

The next day that morning, during breakfast in the dining hall Kitana, Sub-Zero and Frost were sitting together.

-"So... You are saying I have been asleep for 3 weeks?"

-"Yes" Sub simply said to answer her question.

Frost just rolled her eyes and imagined punching Kitana in the face again. She laughed silently but still caught their attention

-"Um Frost, I need to speak with you" Sub said seriously.

-"Me?"

-"Yes, is that okay with you Kitana?"

-"Sure" Kitana politely said to him.
They walked out of the dining hall where all the other students were and into the hallway.

-"What!?" She asked annoyed.
Everyone in the dining hall heard her shout and looked towards the door, even Kitana looked.

-"That is no way to reply to your grandmaster and more importantly your brother!" he whisper-shouted.
She rolled her eyes

-"Fine, what do you need 'grandmaster'?" she said sarcastically. Knowing that was the best he was going to get from her he continued.

-"Thank you, what is going on with you, you are disrespecting our guest?"

-"First off she disrespected us by attacking us, and second I'm telling you this as your sister I don't I repeat I DON'T like her she is up to something I can feel it!" she tried to argue.

But Sub had the upper hand in this case.

-"Frost you do not like anyone and you say that about everyone"
Frost continued to argue.

-"I know but-" Sub-Zero has had it.

-"Enough is enough!"

And with that she fell silent, she was about to respond when... A flash of lightning appeared from the dining hall.

Transition- Kitana- After Frost and Sub left

Kitana watched them leave after that she was sitting there awkwardly just eating her breakfast when she heard a loud female shout. She jumped up a little, everyone looked towards the entrance she then continued to look at her food and started picking at it. She felt like she was being watched, she looked up and realized that everyone was staring at her and were even whispering to eachother. She just smiled and waved nervously, some waved back. One of them started to stand up and approach her he stopped mid way and asked

-"Hey are you and the Grandmaster da-"

Before he could continue he was cut off by a flash of lightning he fell back and landed on his butt. He looked up to see who it was and it was Raiden.
Sub-Zero and Frost rushed into the room.

-"Lord Raiden!" Sub exclaimed.

-"Hello, Grandmaster thank you for contacting me as soon as you could. Kitana?" Raiden called out to her, everyone moved out of the way and created a path for Kitana to walk to the god of thunder.

-"Yes? Lord Raiden I apologize for any destruction I have-"

-"Silence! To repay for all that, you will have to regain your honor!"
Kitana was confused.

-"What do you mean? By who?"

-"What I mean is you have disgraced yourself and your lineage, you will stay with Lin Kuei clan until the grandmaster says you are ready and have regained it!" after that he immediately left once again leaving behind a confused Kitana, a furious Frost and a shocked Lin Kuei clan. 'I still can't believe that I have to deal with her until Kuai says it's ok?!, but what if he loves her he would never want her to leave, ugh! I have to do something about this *sigh* but what?'

Frost thought.

But really in Sub-Zero's and Kitana's head they were both excited and happy. 'I can't believe this I get to stay with her until I say it's okay, and what if she doesn't want to stay that long? But wait he's (well to her) just another peasant while she is the beautiful princess of Edenia. And she probably still has feelings for Liu Kang...' Sub thought.

'Yay, I get to stay with him until he says it's ok *sigh* but what if he doesn't want to deal with me for long? *gasp* but what if he does?!' Kitana smiled a little, but frowned immediately 'Wait Kitana what are you thinking he is the grandmaster, while you're just a fallen and disgraced princess with no honor' he looked at her, she smiled. She looked at him, he smiled 'Or... maybe not' they both thought.