Chapter 15:Jealous Little Princess

-"Hello... Sareena" Kitana said sternly. Sareena could not muster a word but stared in absolute shock. Kuai stood and began to walk towards her

-"Sareena, I was not expecting you until tomorrow" he hugged her, Kitana felt her stomach turn, and her blood boil. Sareena looked at him with a more concerned smile, she hugged him in return her hands on his back. They pulled away and she leaned towards Kuai's ear, she spoke to Kuai, though inaudible to Kitana and soon he spoke up, when she retracted from his ear

-"Kitana, we will return" and they began to head out. Sareena was leaving without ever losing eye contact with her.

-"W-wait, do you mind if I come?" they stopped, Kuai looked at Sareena for reassurance and nodded, signaling for her to join them. They waited for her to reach them, forgetting about the food on the table, soon they entered the hall and bumped into Frost.

-"Oh hey Sareena...you're here early?" Frost said confused.

-"Oh yes, I decided to surprise you all, but instead I was left surprised" she said giving a small glimpse at Kitana. Kitana did not see this although her blood continued to boil, as she realized the small distance between Kuai and Sareena. They continued to walk to the dinning hall in silence with Kuai or Frost breaking it from time to time.

In the Dinning Hall~

-"We worked really hard and hope you appreciate the new foods we made for you" Kuai said happily to Sareena. Sareena nodded and smiled.

-"I believe I will, as long as you made my favorite, red bean buns!" she replied happy to be there with them.

Frost could sense a negative aura radiating from Kitana and wanted to ask her why, but decided to wait and ask her about it later. Kitana watched silently, as she studied Sareena's attitude and how Kuai shifted all his attention to her, how he would act as if they were the only people in the room, it infuriated her, but she kept her silence regardless. Soon they reached the kitchen as they walked in Sareena inhaled, and smiled it smelt heavenly.

-"Please sit I will serve you, after all you are our guest" she giggled, she missed them, she missed this place, the fond memories with Kuai and Frost, yet she missed Bi Han. She felt him around, yet he was nowhere to be found, he died twice and she wept for both times.

Kitana sat just watching as Sareena ate, she seemed awfully happy as did Kuai. She continued to keep her distance yet maintained alert and listened to everything they said, Frost walked towards her with a plate of those Red Bean Buns and other sweet varieties in one hand and a bowl in the other.

-"Hey I brought some sweets" Frost said cheekily and trying to lighten her mood.

-"Thank you." Kitana said as she grabbed one, she took a bite, her stomach growled in delight as she chewed. She moaned as she remembered she had not eaten a full meal all day, it was so loud that everyone looked at her. Her face turned a light pink almost resembling taffy, she was embarrased. "My apologies it is just so delightful". Frost was almost in tears as she was chewing her food, and trying not to choke. Kitana looked back at Kuai and Sareena, Kuai smiled and thanked her while Sareena did not seem to care, soon they continued to talk amongst eachother. She bit her lip anxiously, she wanted to sit there and ask them what they were speaking of, but she held herself back from doing so. After the two finished eating, she saw Kuai and Sareena stand up, he then offered to take Sareena's dishes, leave and return. Kitana began to ask what was happening.

-"Sareena and I are going to the courtyard" Kuai responded. Kitana was less than pleased, and could not stand the thought of them being by themselves, but why, why did she harbor such feelings? Kitana did not know.