Chapter 6: The Sleeping Beauty

Sub-Zero P.O.V~

It has been 4 days since the battle with the revenants and Kitana still hasn't awaken. I have to leave Frost in charge sometimes.

Every night I would bring a glass of water...not for me but for Kitana, I know it sounds ridiculous but it is like a gut instinct so I just go along with it because my gut instinct is never wrong EVER.

One night I was sitting on a chair watching the sleeping Kitana 'She is beautiful' I thought. To be honest I always thought she was beautiful, to me she was PERFECT. But the sad thing is she fell for Liu Kang and he fell for her (who wouldn't?) But then I was resurrected while she remained a revenant.

But here she is alive and breathing. And so what she is a princess I love her not her fortune. 'Wait... did I say I love her? Do I love her? What am I feeling?! I was never trained to feel emotions! And I can't go to Frost she'll go absolutely insane and ask me who I love, but I don't even know if I really love Kitana! I guess it would be best if I just ignore these feelings for the sake of my clan and my own...'

No One P.O.V~

While Sub-Zero was deep in his thoughts someone else was watching... 'By the elder gods!' Frost thought 'ever since she showed up everything's been about HER and my brother might be falling for her *sigh* just calm down Frost it's not like I'm going to have to deal with her for that long, right?' She reopened her eyes 'and what if long is longer than expected!?' She was about to punch the wall when

"Frost?" 'Uh-oh' Frost thought.

"Oh hi Kuai" she said.

"What are you doing?" Sub-Zero asked.

"Oh-uh just checking if everything is alright" Frost said and pasted on a fake smile.

Sub was unsure at first but went with it "That is why you are the best sister ever, even though you are my only sister!" She was surprised.

"Really? Er... I mean really!"

" Well yes of course, you are always there and looking out for me" Sub-Zero responded.

"Well what are sisters for!?" Frost asked trying to sound confident.

"So Frost I'm going in the shower and get ready for bed, seems like you should too" Sub pointed out, she looked down and saw how dirty she was from that days training.

"Oh ok goodnight"

"Goodnight" and they both left to get ready to end their days.