Chapter 10: Let's Go Shopping!

Early that next morning, Sub-Zero and Frost weren't lying when they said 'they were going to start early'. A drowsy and half asleep Kitana who was still in her sleeping attire, trailed behind a wide awake Sub-Zero through the halls.

-"Sub-Zero, no offense but why did we not start later?" Kitana asked trying not to sound rude.

-"Well I thought you were used to waking up around this time? Also because, Kitana, you have been asleep for 3 weeks already, and you need to try some clothes on. So here are some clothes, try them on and which ever you like or at least fits you is yours to train in" Sub said matter of factly.

-"Well it has been awhile since I have been required to wake up so early" Kitana said and smiled, it clearly visible since she wore no mask and she did not try to hide it. Sub chuckled

-"Very well Kitana if that is your reasoning" he handed her some options and left her in a room with even more clothing. Kitana tried on many outfits and styles but she wasn't completely focused on the task at hand, as she was thinking of the act that happened 3 weeks earlier and what Liu did 'Why would Liu do that to me, did I mean nothing to him. Was I merely his puppet. To think of how loyal I was to him this is how he repays me, by throwing me to the curb?!' Anger filled her to the point where she punched a wall, so hard it left a tiny hole and a big dent, she was going to punch the wall again when she heard

-"Wow, nice punch, and also calm down the Grandmaster won't like holes and dents in the wall. Heh, I didn't know trying on clothes can trigger you!" Kitana jumped in surprise and turned around, it was Frost who was leaning on the door frame.

-"Oh, h-hi Frost what are you doing here?" Kitana asked, trying to change the topic, while rubbing her now bruising fist. Frost stood up right and continued to walk in.

-"Oh nothing the Grandmaster just wanted me to let you know that I'll be training you" Kitana crossed her arms, looked down and without thinking she muttered

-"Oh I was hoping that Kuai would train me..." Kitana came back to her senses and exclaimed to herself 'Wait I did not just say that to his sister, hopefully she did not get the wrong idea!?'

Frost arched a brow 'She did not just say that!'

-"First off I don't know what that is supposed to mean but too bad so sad I'M training you! Second of all, well duh he's the Grandmaster he has other people to train, new things to teach and I'm his best student so that's why I'm here. And last, during the day we call him 'Grandmaster Sub-Zero' or just 'Grandmaster' and later on (depending on how close the bond you have with him) you can call him 'Kuai' or whatever! You may continue but hurry or you're going to train naked!!" She bursted out laughing and left.

Kitana nodded obediently and hurried to continue to try on different clothes, she mostly stuck to the colors blue, black, white, and gray, but nothing compelled to her.

-"You done yet?" Frost asked sounding like an impatient child and sticking her head in.

-"Not yet" Replied Kitana.

-"Well you have 45 minutes hurry up, I don't have all day you know!"
Frost hated this she didn't even know why she signed up for- oh wait she didn't

*Flashback*

She was walking through the hallway near Sub's office when she heard

-"Frost!" Sub called for her once he saw her pass by.

-"Yeah?" Frost rolled her eyes and giving attitude like she normally did.

-"May I speak with you? I would say 'ask' but it is more of a demand than a question."