Chapter 11: A Day at the "Park"

They exited the room and entered the courtyard, everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at Kitana. Sub- Zero got angrier and angrier, but sadly he couldn't do anything about it because she wasn't his. 'Even all of the Lin Kuei are staring at her, I should really have a discussion with them for easily getting distracted. But I can't judge them'.

Kitana noticed the men staring at her but she ignored them, but was hoping that Sub- Zero was one of the men staring. 'Okay, okay my brain admits it, my heart was right. I do care dearly for him... Or maybe a little more but I do not wish to be left behind like what Liu did. Not to mention me and Kuai have not spoken that much since before we died or even after, I find it odd for me to feel any type of passion towards him'.

-"Okay! So we are going to start with warm ups and basics, then start some real work and make groups on what we must work on. Understood?" Sub instructed.

Everyone nodded, bowed and walked away. As everyone walked away Frost and Kitana walked to a sectioned off place with a lot of space, to get some privacy. 'This is going to be fun I get to boss her around ALL day!' Frost thought with an evil smirk. They started off with stances Kitana's favorite was the Ba Gua stance, positions (for defenses, parrys, etc.),  later moves for attacks, and combos for extra damge on an opponent. After all that was finished she faught a couple students, while Sub inspected it all. She won the first 2, but lost the other 3.

'Intresting' Sub thought as he raised an eyebrow. He motioned for a ninja and one ran up to him he whispered in his ear as he nodded. Once Sub was complete telling him what he said they both stood there waiting for the competitions to end.

That Night~

Kuai was on the balcony just looking at the starry night sky while Kitana watched him from afar. She contemplated whether to go over there or stay where she was at, but a voice in her head pushed for her to go foward but she refused. She was shocked to find herself walking towards Sub, she tried to stop but couldn't, she felt as if she was once again under Quan Chi's control.

-"Hello Kua- I mean Grandmaster" she bowed and he bowed in return.
After that he chuckled, Kitana just gawked 'By the gods he is so handsome when he does that'

-"Hello Kitana, and also it is alright to call me 'Kuai' after training is complete for the day"

-"Oh ok thank you for the tip, so... how did I do today?"

-"Well, I speak the truth so do not hate me for it but you started off good, after you seemed to lose focus"

-"Oh, I understand I'll try harder tomorrow"

-"Very well, I hope to see improvement, but it is alright if it takes you time" he regretted saying that to one of the most feared assassins Shao Kahn raised. But Kitana did not seem bothered by it. It was quiet for a while, they both stared at the beautiful clear sky with no clouds to be seen. It was a rare sight, but a sight Kuai loved nonetheless.

Kitana broke the silence
-"I did try very hard" 'For you' went unspoken. As she said that Sub looked at her.

-"I know you did and I am proud of you" he smiled at her 'wow his smile is so handsome', she smiled at him 'her smile is another aspect of hers that has no flaws' he thought. Kitana looked down at her clothes and noticed she was still dirty from earlier, she blushed

-"Oh my, I need to clean myself and prepare for tomorrow." He nodded understandingly

-"Goodbye" she walked off waving to him. She turned to the left, while Frost entered from the right. She noticed how messy Kitana looked.