It's You (2)

I'm meeting Caspar Lee again!!

"First, coffee. You look knackered." Phil grinned, gladly slipping his hand into Dan's and walking out of the train station. "There's a Starbucks a couple of minutes away."

"Do I really look that tired?" Dan whispered, rubbing his eyes with his fists.

"Kind of but it's okay. You still look amazing." Dan blushed at the comment (he always blushed really easily, it was kind of embarrassing). "Your blush looks so much cuter in person."

"Stop! You're making me blush even more." Dan covered his cheeks with his large hand, hoping that his blush would no longer be seen.

"I like your blush!" Phil argued, squeezing Dan's hand slightly. That just made Dan blush even more and it was driving him insane.

-

"We have the coffee!" Phil grinned, holding up his cup in the air in joy. "Now, we are going to go to the Manchester Eye!"

Dan's eyes widened. "The Manchester Eye?" He took a sip of his hot coffee but that didn't stop him from staring at Phil in surprise.

"Of course. It has a lovely view, you'll love it."

-

Dan and Phil had just got on the Manchester Eye and Dan let out a small squeak as the pod they were in began to move. He hid his head in Phil's shoulder, trembling slightly as he felt them slowly raise into the air. "Are you okay, Dan? You're shaking.." Phil murmured, sending his friend an anxious look.

"I'm fine." Dan responded but it was muffled: he was speaking into Phil's shoulder.

"Are you scared of heights?" Dan stiffened at the question so Phil immediately knew he had guessed correctly. "It's okay, Dan. Why didn't you tell me? If it's something to do with feeling embarrassed, I actually find it kind of cute. Everything about you is so adorable."

"I'm not adorable." Dan's voice was quiet but it was still fairly obvious that it was shaking.

"You are. We're almost at the top though, you don't want to miss out on the view, trust me."

"I'll pass. I'm comfy here." They both felt the pod calm to a stop and that made Dan shake even more. "Why has it stopped? Is it broken? Are we going to die?"

"No, we aren't going to die." Phil smiled slightly at the sheer stupidity of Dan's question. "We're at the top. Come on, move. I want to see the view!" Phil's voice was soft as he gently pushed Dan away and stood up. Dan squeezed his eyes shut so that he didn't have to see how high up they were. "It's beautiful," He whispered, glancing outside at the beautiful city. "You need to see it."

"No, I don't."

"Open your eyes.."

"No."

"Please... for me?"

"You promise I won't die?"

"Promise." Dan's heart was racing as he slowly forced his eyes open. He immediately noticed the city view and gasped, his fear vanishing as he looked at the beauty.

"It's beautiful."

"I told you." Phil turned to face Dan. "The only thing more beautiful is you." A blush spread across Dan's cheeks, despite the cheesiness of the comment. "You're blushing again! You're adorable." Dan's face was getting redder by the second. Phil wrapped his arms around Dan's waist and pulled him closer. "You're beautiful." He then pressed his lips against Dan's and it was amazing.

Dan's face was red the whole time.

-

"The day is coming to an end so what's the best thing to finish it with? A movie!" Phil chuckled, jumping across the room to his movie collection. "I remember you saying that you liked anime so.. how's My Neighbour Totoro?"

"My favourite!" Dan grinned widely, sitting down on the sofa as Phil pulled out the DVD and put it in the television. He then sat down on the sofa beside Dan and wrapped his arms around Dan.

As the opening scene played, Dan leant his head against Phil's shoulder.

-

Within an hour, Dan was fast asleep. Phil found the sight utterly adorable so his attention was no longer on the movie but more on Dan's adorable face.

Phil loved Dan so much and he knew that Dan loved him too.

If anybody asked Dan what his favourite day in his whole life was, he would say that day. Why? Because it was the first day that he could spend with his amazing boyfriend. It was so much better to show affection in real life, rather than over Skype.

"It's you. It's actually you." Phil mumbled, brushing Dan's fringe away from his eyes.

"And it's you," Dan murmured, his voice full of sleepiness. "It's actually you."

I haven't really read this through enough XD

Have you met any YouTubers? If so, who?

I met Joe and Caspar on their Hit the Road tour and now I'm meeting Caspar for his book tour!!