Boyfriend

"Just look at him!" Phil exclaimed, staring at the boy who had just walked into the lunch hall, wearing a really (really really really) cute lilac jumper which was obviously way too big for him.

"Phil, will you just ask him out already?" Phil's friend, PJ, groaned, fed up with Phil's obsession over Dan Howell.

"He would never like me... he's too cute!"

"Phil, I swear, if you don't ask him out, I'll ask him out for you."

"NO!" Phil yelled, obviously too loudly because most people around him turned around to stare at him. "I mean... no."

"Phil? I'm pretty sure he likes you too." PJ pushed, taking a bite out of his sandwich. Phil just groaned, putting his head in his hands.

"He doesn't. Why would someone so adorable as him like a punk like me? We're so different."

"Well, why would a punk like you like someone so adorable as him?"

"Touché.." Phil mumbled, pushing himself out of his seat. His chair made the loudest scraping noise, turning a lot of the students' attention towards him again.

"What are you doing?"

"Shut up, PJ." Phil mumbled, holding his head up high as he slowly walked over to Dan's table.

Dan was sitting with two of his best friends- Chris and Louise. Both Chris and Louise turned to glare at him as he approached Dan, ready to attack him if needed.

"Dan-" Phil started but Chris cut him off.

"Leave him alone, Phil." He said, watching closely as Dan pulled his long sleeves over his pale hands (he only ever did that when he was nervous).

"Can I talk to you privately?" Phil completely ignored Chris, infuriating him.

"Anything you can say to him, you can say to us and we're warning you now, one mean word and you're out of here."

"No need to be so protective."

"Phil, you're pushing your luck." Phil sighed, bringing a hand through his darkly-dyed hair. He pulled at the sleeves of his leather jacket, trying his best not to shout at Chris for being so annoying. He had to hold back so he could talk to Dan: if he didn't do it now, he would never do it.

"Dan, I really like you." Dan's eyes widened as he turned to meet Phil's eyes.

"You what?" Dan mumbled, not believing what Phil had just said.

"I like you."

"I swear if this is a joke-" Chris started but he stopped himself when Dan stood up, turning to face Phil.

"I like you too. I have for a long time." Dan murmured, his face going bright red (which was utterly adorable in Phil's opinion).

"So, how do you feel about going out to the movies with me?"

"Depends.. what would we see?"

"Anything you want to see."

"Okay then."

"Finally, I don't have to admire you from afar!" When Dan went redder, Phil awkwardly smiled. "I said that aloud, didn't I?"

"You did but don't worry. It's really cute."

-

"Good day, Sir." Phil greeted, bowing. Dan just giggled, waving at Phil and smiling widely. "We're walking to the cinema by the way because it would be too awkward to have my mum drive us."

"Fancy." Dan laughed before hesitantly slipping his hand into Phil's.

(Phil's hand was really nice to hold.)

-

They were about a quarter of the way through the movie when Phil yawned. Dan couldn't help but giggle as Phil put his arm around him.

"That was so cheesy." Dan mumbled but he leant his head into Phil's shoulder anyway.

-

"So Daniel, I have a question for you before you enter your house and leave me until school tomorrow." Phil chuckled, smiling widely (despite the way his stomach was flipping).

"You can only ask me if you stop calling me Daniel." Dan replied, reluctantly releasing his hand from Phil's.

"Oh yeah, sorry. Dan," Phil began, making Dan giggle again. "Will you be my boyfriend?"

Dan literally squealed. He literally squealed. Phil found it absolutely adorable.

"Of course! Of course!" Dan squealed, jumping up and down before wrapping his arms around his boyfriend.

This is cute, I guess XD not quite sure about the ending but it will have to do

Do you keep a diary?

I kind of do? I have a notebook that I write my thoughts in but I also draw in and write stories and story ideas in it. My notebook's a mess really and literally just this year I've been through 2 whole books and I've just started writing in my third XD