200K FACE REVEAL

*runs around my house screaming at the top of my lungs*

*chants* 200K! 200K! 200K!

AHHHHHHHHHHH

I FINALLY HIT 200K AND I'M ACTUALLY JUST IN SHOCK??

NO ONE OUTSIDE MY FAMILY LOVES ME IRL BUT LIKE ON THE INTERNET PEOPLE ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT THE CRAP I WRITE WHEN I AM BORED?!??!

I'm actually just sitting here like :O

Honestly

That's

So

Many

Reads

It's amazing!

(I'm not trying to brag or anything. I'm sorry if it seems that way.)

Especially since half the books on this account are so bad that I literally cringe whenever someone reads them. Oops.

But like in all seriousness...

Thank you so much for 200k. It's absolutely amazing and I'm still in shock that so many people read the stuff I write. I feel honoured that so many people like it as this account literally means the world to me. It has become a place that gives me hope when I'm going through a hard time.

To celebrate this huge milestone, I'm going to do a face reveal. I know some people follow my personal instagram so you know what I look like but not everyone does so here we go...

TW: ugly face incoming

(Yes I'm wearing a Dan and Phil shirt in the second picture

(Yes I'm wearing a Dan and Phil shirt in the second picture.. I had to okay?? It's my branding)

This account means the world to me (I know I've said that already BUT IT IS TRUE) It has helped me build up my confidence which is so great! It has also allowed me to meet so many cool people :)

I'm proud to consider myself the owner of this account.

I hope this account is a positive and safe place for you. I want to remind you that all of you are loved. If you're going through a hard time, stay strong. You can do this. I promise you these feelings will pass. If you ever need someone to talk to, I'll try my best to be here for you.

And one day, you'll find someone to make you feel better or you'll find a hobby that makes you feel happy. You'll be okay.

I love you all so much. Thank you for being amazing. Even if you're someone who doesn't like to vote or comment and just stays silent, I love you. Every single read means something to me.

So thank you. Thank you for reading my crappy one shots. Thank you for being there for me. Thank you for sticking with me. Thank you to new readers. Thank you to the ones who have been with me since the beginning. Thank you so much.

<3

Bonus:

(Yes I'm in my bathroom

(Yes I'm in my bathroom. My bathroom has amazing lighting that always makes my eyes look pretty >.<)

Have a great day everyone. You deserve it :D

(I'm actually lowkey afraid to upload this chapter I'm sorry. I think I'm scared because there's a minute chance someone I know irl is reading this right now. But what are the odds of that? It will be okay *deep breath* I'm pressing publish...)