This is so bad I can't think of a title hahahahahaha

This was based off a prompt. It's pretty crap if I'm honest because I wrote it quite quickly but... enjoy, I guess. Whoops sorry I can't think of a title, hmu if you have any ideas XD

"Shut up!" Dan said in an angry murmur. His boyfriend's words were muffled by his hand, covering his mouth. "If we get caught, we'll get into so much trouble."

The footsteps faded away as Phil prised the hand off of his mouth. "We won't get caught. We've been at this for months, stop being so paranoid." He laughed, looking directly into Dan's hazel eyes.

Dan growled a little, backing up so that his chest was no longer pressed against Phil's. "It would just be easier if I was like you or you were like me."

"I know. It sucks dating a werewolf, the hair is unbelievable."

"Well it's annoying that you have to drink blood! That's disgusting!"

"That's offensive," Phil brought his tongue across his long fangs and watched as Dan rolled his eyes. "You have to admit vampires are hot though."

"Hey!" Dan playfully shoved his boyfriend, slightly offended. "Werewolves are hot too!"

"Yeah.. if you're into that stuff."

"You should go." Dan mumbled, scratching at the back of his neck and sighing slightly.

"Yeah, I'll come over tomorrow. Just text me."

"Will do." Phil pulled open the window and jumped out of it. The long drop wasn't at all threatening as his long arms transformed into wings and he flew away.

-

"Did you hear about mum's friend?" Martyn, Phil's brother, said when they were playing the Xbox together one day.

"What about them?" Phil wondered, getting a headshot as he shot Martyn's character.

"They're dating a werewolf. Mum said she completely disowned her as a friend. Imagine that, dating your worst enemy!"

Phil's eyes widened and he swallowed thickly, not wanting to say anything in case he let something slip.

"Phil?" Martyn questioned once he noticed his brother's character hadn't moved at all since he last spoke.

"Not all werewolves are bad." He mumbled, refusing to look over at his brother. His hands were beginning to sweat horribly and his body was shaking slightly, fear running through him. He was going to let his secret slip and that was the last thing he wanted.

"Phil, they're our mortal enemies. We had a war with them and we lost. We almost died out completely because of them." There was venom in his brother's voice and it scared him.

"Some of them are different."

"Yeah, right."

-

"My brother almost found out," Phil mumbled, taking his boyfriend's hand into his own. "My family hate werewolves."

"I'm sorry." Dan muttered, bringing a nervous, shaky hand through his long hair.

"If only you had fangs instead of hair."

"I know." Dan leant forward, looking into his boyfriend's soft blue eyes. Phil swiped his tongue across his fangs with an excited look on his face.

"You're worth it though." Phil mumbled, wrapping his arms around Dan's (especially hairy) neck and pulling him as close as possible. He attached their lips and they kissed with as much love and attraction as a couple could possibly share.