I Do-n't ? (Chapter 16)

Austin grabbed me and continued from where we left off but I shoved him off and slapped him across the face. "What the fuck Austin? My boyfriend walks in and catches us having sex then storms out and you think you can finish the job? Really?" Austin looked like he had ants in his pants. He kept shaking, and looked very jittery. "I know--- I - I know. It's just... my body is ... well... you know. I'm a man and ..." he sighed and I understood what he was trying to say. I pittied him, I really did. He must feel really embarresed right now I figure. Ugh, why do guy's hormones have to be so ... weird? I mean I could stop and not need anymore but his body's reaction is to finish the job then deal with life's issues. I sighed loudy and rolled my eyes. "I'm sorry Rein but uhm ... ?" Once again I sighed loudly and I let him kiss me. "Thank you." He whispered into my ear. He pulled me into the bedroom but all I could think about the whole time was what to do about Joss? Should I tell him the truth or lie? I know a perfect lie but how would he react? There's only one way to find out... to tell him the lie. Feed him it, let it sink in. Watch him love me and feel better. I came to my conclusion right as Austin came to his ... conclusion. "I'm sooo sorry Rein, I just couldn't help myself. Now, what are we going to do about lover boy?" Austin asked as he put on his clothes. He tossed me my bra and I put it on, then I had to have a scaveneger hunt for my underwear. Once I found those I put them on as well. I was too lazy to full dress so I grabbed one of Austin's shirts and threw it on. When I was done dressing he was waiting in the dining room wearing his boxers and a tank top, his hair a mess. I grinned at him, he looked so adorable. I gave him a peck on the cheek before speaking. "I think I know what to do. I'm going to lie to him then he'll forgive me. THEN I'll ... nevermind... you'll see babe. I just need you to do me a favor." Austin gave me a sly smile. "What might that be?" I responded with "I need to pretend , just for a little, that we're not a couple. I need you to not drive to school with me, or meet up with me. Act as if you never knew me. I promise when we get home I'll be a perfect fiance though. Can you do that for me, please sweetie?" I gave him a seductive puppy face and he gave in. "Fine." He bitterly sighed. And thus, 2012 began. The new beginning of a long road.