Betrayel (Chapter 19)

Author's Note - 

I know, I know, last chapter, too short. This chapter will be a bit longer though. Theres going to be a fight, a solution, a bestfriend fight, a whole scene based on a girl fight, two guys who pull it apart, some cheating, and most importantly Marissa is going to get her own Point Of View scene (; Ew O.o I'm sorry guys, It's just winky faces scare me at times (: Anyways, I know you guys are dying to know whats next so ... here we go <3 With Love from

-Hailey G.

 _________________________

 (Rein's P.O.V) 

Holy shit. Holy shit! HOLY SHIT!!!! What the fuck?!?!? "AUSTIN! JOSS!!!! STOP IT !!!" I screamed but Joss being the 'man' he is decided to punch Austin who took it upon himself to punch him back, they began fighting badly. Joss' face was bleeding as was Austin's. Austin ripped Joss' shirt , of course Joss was wearing a fucking nice button up. Great, now his shirt is ruined and he'll have to buy a new one. Oh god! Joss tore Austin's robe off. Cover your eyes Rein! Wait! What the fuck am I saying?! I've seen him naked before! Wait... JOSS IS GOING TO HIT HIM IN THE ... !!!! "JOSS!!! STOP IT !!!!!!' I screamed as loud as possible.  Joss turned around and looked at me, he stopped but then Austin shoved him to the ground and began punching him non stop in his stomach. I broke out into hysterics "AUSTIN!!!" I cried harder. "STOP!! Please !" I fell to the floor and Austin looked at me. He stopped and he got off of Joss. 

__________________________

(Joss' P.O.V)

Oh god, I'm going to die. My stomach is in so much pain. Thank you Rein, thank you so much. I love you so much. Thank you for making that bastard stop. I can't speak yet but when I can gather my breath I'll use it to tell you how much I love you. I just layed there watching Austin and Rein, I managed to crawrl against the wall so I could sit up. I listened and watched carefully. Rein was crying ever so hardly. I felt pity, I didn't want her to feel so bad. She yelled at Austin. "Austin! What's wrong with you?! I love Joss!!! Why would you hurt him like that?!" Austin was breathing heavily as was I, the only difference was he could speak and I can't. He gasped out "He... started... it... he ... shoved ... me..." I could see the pain behind Austin's eyes. I could tell he loved her more than I do. I don't want to admit it but I could see it in the way he spoke, the way he looked at her, the way he avoided what she said about loving me. Do I really want to break this love apart for my own selfish reasons? I can't. I can't do this to another man, and to my true love. If I love her enough, I should let her do what she wants. "Austin, I don't care who started it! You didn't have to beat him that badly or at all! Why would you fight him?!" Austin lowered his eyes to the floor and I saw tears in his eyes but I could tell he didn't want Rein to see them. He didn't want her to know he's insecure so he put on a tough boy act for her. Ya know, being a therapist's intern pays off. I can practically read people's thoughts. He lied straight through his teeth to her "Because  .... he pushed me... thats all..." Rein placed her hand on her forehead and she looked stressed out. Austin crawled over to her and hugged her, their love was so clear that I could almost see it in the air. He truly loves her, I shouldn't do this. I really shouldn't. Austin kissed her forehead and rocked her in silence then he muttered under his breath "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt either of you." Was he talking to me? I gathered enough breath to say "Its .... okay." Then I saw Rein shove Austin a side, she crawled to my side. And she hugged me. "Are you okay?" I saw the resentment in Austin's eyes as he saw Rein leave him for me. I pushed her away a bit. Then I softly responded. "Yeah. I'll .... be ... fine. Make .... sure... Austin... is okay. He ... looks ... tired. You ... should ... help ... him ... into... bed." Rein and Austin looked confused at my affection towards Austin. Rein nodded and I watched her walk off with Austin. As much as it pained me to watch her walk away I had to. This is the only way to make things right. I pushed myself off the floor and I limped home, thank god I live next door.