Sleep Overs (Chapter 7)

~~~~~ 

(Austin's Point of View)

Ugh, what time is it? 4 a.m? Uh, why can't I go back to sleep?? Damn it Rein, how can you sleep so peacefully when its so cold in here? She looks so cute though, she snores like a purring cat. Its cute in a sense, no. Stop Austin, she has a boyfriend. But then again, If I didn't like her I wouldn't even have her here right now, would I? No. I can't like her. Besides, how can I have time to like a girl? I have to work 24/7 to survive, having a gf would just add work to my load. Sure, shes cute, gentle and understands me but what's the point if she doesn't even like me? Oh god. She's touching me. "... hmph .... Joss no .... stop .... help me." she's mumbling in her sleep, I wonder if shes having a nightmare? "Joss.... I want him not you.... hmm..." Shes smiling... oh god, shes hugging my chest. "... Austin." She mumbled my name. I couldn't help smiling, I'm in her dream. I wonder what shes dreaming of. I'll ask her in the morning. Yawnnn! So tired... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Rein's Point of View)

*Yawnnnn* I sighed deeply, I feel like a kitten that is fully rested and ready to go catch a mouse. My tummy rumbled, oh god. I hope Austin didn't hear that haha. Wait, why is he hugging me?! Ahh!! What do I look like?! A teddy bear? But then again, this is really comfortable and I am chilly. The cool wind whispers fairy tales in the cabin. The breeze coming from the cracks in the logs where Austin and I hadn't found any twigs to cover. I suppose we'll fix it today, but I can't really sleep, I feel so energetic. I'd make Austin breakfast but his grip on me is too tight for me to slip out of without waking him. He sleeps so beautifully, his face resembles a sleeping angel. What time is it? Wow, it's only 6. I should go back to sleep but I can't. I need away to release my energy. I sighed, angry with myself for not being able to fall asleep in Austin's arms like I knew my heart wanted me to. It felt wrong to do to Joss. I might like Austin, but I'm not a cheater, I would never cheat on Joss. It's wrong, completely wrong! Ya know, now that I think about it, I am kinda tired. "Hmmm...haha..." Austin mumbled. Now things felt weird because he nuzzled his head in my neck. It made my skin tingle but I couldn't resist hugging him back, I wrapped my legs around his and I leaned my head on his. I yawned one last time and my eyes fluttered a few times before finally closing me sending me to a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~ 

(Austin's Point of View) 

"Ahhhhhhh. Nom nom nom." I yawned. I opened my eyes and blushed brightly when I noticed Rein had fallen asleep wrapped around my body. Haha, she's cute in a way. Okay, mission 1: Slide out without waking her up. I carefully pulled her arms off of my chest, then I pulled my feet away from her legs. I slowly and gently placed her head onto a pillow, I kissed her forehead as I tucked her in. She stretched a bit still sleeping. I saw her body panick a bit when she felt my body wasn't there, right when I thought she was going to wake up she simply grabbed the pillow that was on my side and hugged it. Then she peacefully snored in little silent purrs muffled by the pillow. I smiled at the sight of her, I wish I could take a picture of her but I have no phone of cameras. I went over to the stove I managed to buy and I fried some sunny side eggs with a side of toast and bacon. I hope she likes it. I've never really cooked for two people before so I had to finish the last of my food supplies to feed her. Oh well, I'll go to the grocery store later and buy some more bread and bacon. Eggs aren't hard to get, I just head out to the farm and steal some eggs, but meat and bread are harder to get. I put some hot coco on the stove and got marshmellows and sugar cubs out. Once everything was done cooking I set up the table. I just waited for Rein to wake up, I want today to be the best day of her life. I want to be able to make her feel better, I want to be her everything, and most of all, I want to be her's and for her to be mine. I sighed knowing that would never happen, life doesn't ever go the way I want it to so chances are she doesn't even care about me.