Prologue

Death is the easy part ; leaving the ones you love is hard part .

I knew that I had failed for the final time as the blackness came for me . But instead of seeing Ben or even Anakin like I expected to see .

Darkness consumed my vision : for what seemed like a eternity; dreams I Obi Wan was all that I got .

The young boy that I met on the planet of Tattoine such long ago.Me , I was the hard headed seventeen year old girl that came to the past twice at the same age .

" Obi , come on and follow me !" I said as the sun hit my eyes hard .

All that I could make out was his cropped auburn hair with his long braid .

" Anna , where are we going ?" Obi Wan asked as he was by my side in a instant .

" Patience , young one ." I replied mimicking Master Yoda's voice as I playfully pushed Obi off to the side .

" Great , now you are using the force for game !" Obi Wan's words reminded me of him when we first met the second time around .

So full of life and making sure I followed the Jedi code and way .

" You were always into breaking the rules !" His voice was much softer as I laced my hands with his .

" And you always into following them ." I said as I began to drag the boy to the house where my great-grandparents lived at .

" I miss you ,An . Anakin is almost your age and I know where you get your stubbornness from !" Obi Wan said as I couldn't help but smile at my boyfriend.

" I wish that I was there with you ,Obi . But the force had a different path than what we imagined . Now it's up to you to finish my mission for me and Anakin's sake ." My tone grew serious as I wished that I could feel his hand like I could hear his voice .

" We will get through this ,Anna .And one day , you will be born into a world where you get to meet me and your grandfatber like it should have been. " Obi Wan said as I prayed he would still be alive by the time I would be born .

" I will still be there An, even if I am a ghost ." He added as he took me into his arms .

Tears slid down my face as my dreams was all that I had left of Obi Wan .Knowing that I had to find a way back to the past with Anakin and Obi Wan.