His arms

Two hours later , I was completely alone at my apartment . Dropping my duffel bag on the couch , I made my way to the shower .

Shivering , as the warm water hit me . I breathed in a deep breath as I let the tension leave my body . Knowing that Master Yoda was right when he advised me to rest not just for me but for them . I ran my hands through my face at the thought of Obi Wan being here .

Knowing that a scolding was waiting for me when he came home .

" Anna , quit thinking so loudly ! " A voice yelled as my head shot up with a smile to my face . Hearing his voice , my heart began to thunder as I grabbed a towel on the shelf . Wrapping it around myself , I walked from the bathroom and into the bedroom . Obi Wan was sitting on the corner of the bed as I hesitated to approach him.

Having his arms folded , Obi Wan looked up to meet my eyes.

His gaze made my skin tingle as I walked closer to him , " I know your disappointed in me Obi ! "

Obi Wan moved over so that I could sit beside him on the bed . He patted the clear spot , motioning for me to come to him .

Following his order , I tugged on my towel to make sure my towel would not slip off my body .

" Why , I've seen you naked before ? " Obi Wan chuckled as he tugged on my towel as I crossed my arms around my waist to prevent it .

" Obi Wan , quit it ! " I gritted my teeth as his pulling became even harder .

" I don't think so . " Suddenly his voice became deeper as I squealed as I locked my arms even tighter .

" I am serious ! "

Squirming away from him ,I lost my footing as I hit the floor with a thud.

Suddenly , the towel had disappeared from me as I scowled at my boyfriend .

" Miss Anna , do you not long it has been since I touch you . "

Obi Wan bent down as he picked me up and set me on the bed .

His arms carried me along with him towards the middle of the bed .

" Calm your nerves , my love ! "

But how could I , as his hand began to stroke my body . " I have missed you . " I gasped as I lifted mine up to stroke his hair with my fingers .

" Your hair is shorter . " I applied as I played with the end of it .

Obi Wan nodded as his mind was focused somewhere else as I felt a disturbances in the force .

" Obi Wan , what is it . I can sense something is bothering with you ? "

His facial expression went completely different as concern fell on his face .

" Anna , I want you to know that I love you so much. You are my life and the reason that I wake up everyday . "

My heart ached as sadness filled in his voice ,I knew that something was bothering him .

Bringing his head down as his lips met mine for a brief moment.

Universe , how I missed his lips on mine . I wrapped my arms around the back of his head to deepen the kiss .

Obi Wan's mouth left mine as he began to leave kisses down to the side of my neck and down toward my stomach . He stopped as he brought his hand to rub the lower part of my belly .

Obi Wan looked at me , " Anna , I am not disappointed in you! Nor will I ever , so please don't think that ! I know that we had made childish decision when we were younger : but it's time to stop living in the past . " Pausing for a brief moment , as he dipped his head to to kiss my stomach softly . Who took my sarcastic Jedi master , and presented me with this sweet jedi.

Raising my eyebrow in questioned , I brushed his cheek with my hand . " Obi ! "

I took in this moment for a time that I could think back on , as the crisp blue walls came more alive. As the sun was coming down , I suddenly felt what Master Yoda was telling me .

Relax and live in the moment !

Coming up to claim my lips once more , I felt a tingling sensation through my spine.. How did he always make me feel sane . " Obi Wan , I have been ordered to stay here for a brief time . Because I have been on a relentless path of finding Jacen! " I exclaimed as I met his crisp blue eyes with mine . Glancing at me , Obi Wan's smile broaden as he shook his head at me.

" I already know about it , Mrs. Skywalker . And my decision will not be altered , because you have been through betrayal, tragedy , and lost years because of your coma . Anakina , you have bonded with the force and uses it for the good of the Republic Alliance . " He whispered in my ear as I could feel his breath on my skin.

" Then let's make up for lost ! " I taunted as I brushed my fingers through his hair .

He chuckled , as he came down for another kiss .

His hand brushed my hip , as something was different this time .. I couldn't describe it , but it was a whole lot better .

Suddenly , the feeling of nausea hit me hard. I jumped off the bed and sprinted toward the bathroom . Everything that I had for lunch came up, " Are you okay , Anna ? " A soft voice asked as he pulled my hair away from my face .

I nodded my head , as the white tile seemed cool against my skin . This being sick all of the time was really getting old , knowing that it was due to stress . " Sweetheart , let's go get you cleaned up ! " Obi Wan told me as he grabbed a blue towel from the shelf that was beside the sink .

He helped me up to my feet then carried me to the shower . " Get me a moment , love. I just have to contact , Master Windu before I join you ! "

Obi Wan kissed my forehead, before heading out to the living room . I signed , as I knew that I was the mood killer . O well , I had plenty of time to make up for it .