Honesty and love

My heart seemed to be caught in my throat as I pondered on what to say to the Jedi Master .

" Anna , come on . You have to answer the question ? " the thirty year old auburn haired Jedi Master asked as I could feel his eyes boring into the side of my neck .

" Great , leave it to me to get myself into situations like this ? "

Keeping my shield up so he would not hear or sense my thoughts .

" Obi, I cannot answer for you , on your feelings about the kiss . But I have told you how I feel back on the planet , Geonisis. They have never changed toward you but I have grown up . And if you do feel like the kiss was not a mistake then I am here . "

Wow, I really did sound more grown up than before . Standing up , I turned so I could see Obi Wan's face .

" I am tired from the trip Obi Wan . I think I will retire for the evening . Goodnight Master Kenobi ! "

Sensing his torness in his mind , I knew that I must let him be for the night .

" Anna ..... "

I had already made it halfway across the room before he spoke toward me . Turning around to see him , not very far from where I was standing .

" Yes Master Kenobi ? " I responded as I locked my eyes with his .

" You did not give me a chance to speak ! " He exclaimed as he closed the gap that was between us ,.

Opening my mouth so I could speak but nothing came out .

Flustered at myself, I turned away from him as I felt my face grow hot . I had not changed at all when it came to me being red.

Suddenly , I felt a hand on my shoulder to keep me from going any further ..

Turning back around , Obi Wan's eyes pierced mine., " I love you to , Anna ! "

Standing there in shock as I could not believe what I just heard that came from Obi Wan.

" But how Obi Wan ! After everything that I put you though . " I exclaimed as I could feel tears in my eyes .

The Jedi chuckled as he pulled his arms around me and pulled me toward him .

" Because Anakina , you are my life ! Last time when I pulled away from you . The mission was a failure and you died thinking that I did not love you . " Obi Wan whispered before he brought his head down and pressed his lips to mine .

I could feel my heart jump in my throat as I could taste the familiarity of them .

I wrapped my arms around his neck as the kiss grew more intense .

Suddenly , I could feel myself being lifted in the air . Yelping as I tightened my hold on him.

" Did I scare you ? " Obi Wan asked as I wrapped my legs around him to make it easier for him.

Bringing my left hand to remove a strand of hair away from his face .

" More like surprised ! " I chuckled as some of my old feelings came flooding back that I had buried a long time ago .

We somehow ended up on the bed as he his lips left my mouth and trailed down toward my neck .

Breathe Anna !

I told myself as his hands reached the hem of my shirt. Obi Wan pulled the shirt over my head as I followed the same to removing his tunic and shirt .